Fetish Locator [Week 3 v3.2.9 Extended] [ViNovella] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [2,79 GB]
- MEGA - - Pixeldrain

Mac [2,77 GB]
- MEGA - - Pixeldrain

Update Only Compressed: v3.0.15+ -> v3.2.9 [1,00 GB]
- MEGA - - Pixeldrain

While the Official patch says PC, it should work on Mac by only copying the Game folder.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can you link other weeks' compressed posts here in this post?

Reactions: duanhu520

Alexa Martell

Jun 18, 2022
Hello i downloaded all Weeks last Week and have now done Week 1 but on Week 2 said "no end game save detected" i have all Weeks in seperate Folders but i have copy+past the Saves from Week 1 into Week 2 Folder ....have any a Idea what i do "wrong" ?

I see the Save when i click on "load" but then when i try to load the Saves i get a error and game crash

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
Hello i downloaded all Weeks last Week and have now done Week 1 but on Week 2 said "no end game save detected" i have all Weeks in seperate Folders but i have copy+past the Saves from Week 1 into Week 2 Folder ....have any a Idea what i do "wrong" ?

I see the Save when i click on "load" but then when i try to load the Saves i get a error and game crash
You're not supposed to load like normal saves. First, you play week1 to the end in order for the game to make a special save in a different place.
Then you open week2 and click here:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And your special save will be there to load.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
no, after pressing save it's created and with that you can play week 2 or answer 20 questions.
It appears to have some bugs present - just verified the same issue after going through end of 1 savescreen. Poked around the code, wasn't clear if it was supposed to create a separate multiPersistent save - the week1 functionality includes none of that, but maybe I'm not understanding his method.

Alexa Martell

Jun 18, 2022
which file need i to copy from Week 1 to Week 2 ? for the Save, when i copy the full Week 2 Folder into the Week 1 Folder the game dont start , when i just copy the save from Week 1 to Week 2 Folder it say no save found

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
which file need i to copy from Week 1 to Week 2 ? for the Save, when i copy the full Week 2 Folder into the Week 1 Folder the game dont start , when i just copy the save from Week 1 to Week 2 Folder it say no save found
You do not copy any saves. The game will find your week 1 saves, if you start with "Continue from Week 1" (upmost option), you don't go over "load game".

However, there have been other reports of this not working for the week 1->2 transfer. In that case it probably is easiest to start a new game by filling out the questionnaire. Moving saves will not work in that case.

Alexa Martell

Jun 18, 2022
You do not copy any saves. The game will find your week 1 saves, if you start with "Continue from Week 1" (upmost option), you don't go over "load game".

However, there have been other reports of this not working for the week 1->2 transfer. In that case it probably is easiest to start a new game by filling out the questionnaire. Moving saves will not work in that case.

ah okay yeah i did this and play now Week 2 , i hope Save from Week 2 to Week 3 works better xd

sheep136

Dec 14, 2019
The game doesn't detect my week 1 save when attempting to play week 2. I clicked save at the end of week 1 when prompted. I've tried it repeatedly without any success.

jediwithbat

Oct 10, 2017
As I read through the comments there's no way to transfer the save files from w1 to w2 right now. So is there any way to unlock the first cg with AmRose having points transferred? I can use the multimod, but that'll unlock all the scenes, I just want that one.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes