AkaQ

May 23, 2022
However, since many people do not use this site's definition but the idea of "being with every girl in the fold": that does not exist.
Hummm... I just assumed that most people would consider 3~4 girls or more a harem already. :unsure:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
And so does the tag. However, my experience with people on this forum have shown that some think otherwise. Not sure whether that is the case here though.
well 3some is with 2 girls (or guys/etc if swings that way, above that is harem.

• Love
Reactions: AkaQ

Zooooooolfr

Jul 4, 2023
i noticed the multimod had a file for week 3 but the game files available only go up to week 2 and then theres split. is week 3 the split thingy?

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
And so does the tag. However, my experience with people on this forum have shown that some think otherwise. Not sure whether that is the case here though.
I think there are quite a few people here, and not only here, who consider harem only when all the characters, at least those considered LI and fuck-buddy, are included in it. If there are fewer, it's considered a triple +++... most of the time. As far as I'm concerned, I've visited a few, and in my experience, it's not the number of women who make it up that defines it. The number can vary greatly depending on one or the other, as do the practices depending on the region of the world where it is located. But in all the cases that I have observed, the harem is, to begin with, a place reserved for women, concubines and others. The connotation of slavery is often strongly imbued there. The women occupying such a place, although having different tasks assigned, are nevertheless servile towards their "master". So the master says, the woman does, for her happiness or her misfortune.
So it has nothing to do with what we players see in these fantasy games

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Is there a way to win this fucking mini game where the Mc has to study?
I didn't go over 22 points while clicking like a mentally retarded :giggle:

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I think there are quite a few people here, and not only here, who consider harem only when all the characters, at least those considered LI and fuck-buddy, are included in it. If there are fewer, it's considered a triple +++... most of the time. As far as I'm concerned, I've visited a few, and in my experience, it's not the number of women who make it up that defines it. The number can vary greatly depending on one or the other, as do the practices depending on the region of the world where it is located. But in all the cases that I have observed, the harem is, to begin with, a place reserved for women, concubines and others. The connotation of slavery is often strongly imbued there. The women occupying such a place, although having different tasks assigned, are nevertheless servile towards their "master". So the master says, the woman does, for her happiness or her misfortune.
So it has nothing to do with what we players see in these fantasy games
Oh, we can discuss what constitutes a harem all day, I was more pointing out that this site has a fixed definition of a "harem" which may not be what people expect when reading "harem".

Is there a way to win this fucking mini game where the Mc has to study?
I didn't go over 22 points while clicking like a mentally retarded :giggle:
I did it once in four tries or so, so it is possible. Probably also needs some luck with how they appear. Fortunately it is not necessary to get a diploma.

Draco6393

Apr 16, 2022
I finished week 1 and saved it at the end like it said. When I opened week 2 and clicked on the continue option it said it couldn't find any saves from week 1. I tried it multiple times and nothing worked. Can I please get some help with this?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
nope, that's why blackmailing exists. :p
Well, if anybody's interested, back in the day when I was getting my diploma (obviously I had to get there and back barefoot in a snowstorm, uphill both ways and so forth) I did neither need blackmail nor clicking at icons ejaculating from a monitor ;)

Draco6393

Apr 16, 2022
Oh, we can discuss what constitutes a harem all day, I was more pointing out that this site has a fixed definition of a "harem" which may not be what people expect when reading "harem".
The way I see a "harem" is if you have more than 1 sexual partner you are constantly having sex with. If you are having sex with all them together at the same time, it is considered an ORGY. That's the way I see it anyway

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Well, if anybody's interested, back in the day when I was getting my diploma (obviously I had to get there and back barefoot in a snowstorm, uphill both ways and so forth) I did neither need blackmail nor clicking at icons ejaculating from a monitor ;)
well............. ummm..............idiot? dumbass? imbecile? :p

Draco6393

Apr 16, 2022
Reading this made me think of the joke Jeff Dunham did with Walter. He was saying all this stuff about walking up hill, in the snow, with a boner :LOL:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
The way I see a "harem" is if you have more than 1 sexual partner you are constantly having sex with. If you are having sex with all them together at the same time, it is considered an ORGY. That's the way I see it anyway
You are in line with the definition of the tag on F95 that you do not need an orgy to have a harem.

Harem here is defined as at least 3 love relations at the same time who know about each other and are fine with it.

The problem many people have however goes into the other direction. They may not be expecting an orgy, but they think "harem" means I can have all the LIs at the same time - which needn't be, at least not on this page.

To repeat though: I am not discussing my personal opinion about it but what the tag means and how people can mean something else and thus be disappointed.

Reactions: Draco6393

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
Well, you could simply consider a "harem" and a "harem ending" as two distinct things. A harem can be any number of multiple love interests at the same time, but when people ask about a harem ending they usually mean an ending with everyone.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes