LoGyMW

Nov 21, 2022
Hm, as of 3.0.15 they said the game was finished so i assumed it was done and so i was done with it, but now i come back to this thread and i see that there were more endings implemented so i guess it wasn't really finished. Going to have to check out these new updates

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hm, as of 3.0.15 they said the game was finished so i assumed it was done and so i was done with it, but now i come back to this thread and i see that there were more endings implemented so i guess it wasn't really finished. Going to have to check out these new updates
main game is done and canonical ending, rest are dlcs (which require dling whole packet).

Reactions: LoGyMW

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I see. I assume S&M path is cannon, considering they are making a spin-off of it?
Correct. The canon ending is Stacy and you starting the studio. (And because of that it is IMO the most boring ending because it doesn't really tell what will happen in your later life - there's the sequel for that - so it's just some pretty uninspired fucking)

LoGyMW

Nov 21, 2022
Correct. The canon ending is Stacy and you starting the studio. (And because of that it is IMO the most boring ending because it doesn't really tell what will happen in your later life - there's the sequel for that - so it's just some pretty uninspired fucking)
Guessing they made it so to incentivize people to play the new game in order to see what happens next

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
The fuck is going on with this game?
Just started week 3 and Wow! It sudenly seems very different from week1 and 2.
I was like, from a walking speed to being catapulted like a missile at Mach 3.
And to think that I saw Lydia as a lovely and ingenuous young woman when suddenly, out of nowhere, she starts acting like shit towards AmRose. Not to mention the Mc who was already an conceited prick whose head grows bigger day by day...
Anyway, do NTR or LC "paths" start from the start of the game, or are they reserved for specific times with certain characters? For example, in the gloryhole with Maria, is there any difference between the NTR and LC scenes/paths?

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

AkaQ

May 23, 2022
Anyway, do NTR or LC "paths" start from the start of the game, or are they reserved for specific times with certain characters? For example, in the gloryhole with Maria, is there any difference between the NTR and LC scenes/paths?
The different paths are for Lydia, for the "mastermind" behind the app (the lore changes), and for Lydia's endings. Some scenes along the way are different, but they all involve Lydia (like Lydia+AmRose). If you don't want to see Lydia being a bitch don't play ntr lol.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: ♂Brout&Minou♀

AkaQ

May 23, 2022
I hated Lydia from the start btw. Those Sith eyes...
Excited for the future "harem" endings without Lydia, but with best girls Min and AmRose together (Waterfall)

Reactions: acgamer69

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
The different paths are for Lydia, for the "mastermind" behind the app (the lore changes), and for Lydia's endings. Some scenes along the way are different, but they all involve Lydia (like Lydia+AmRose). If you don't want to see Lydia being a bitch don't play ntr lol.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Who said I didn't want to see Lydia act like a bitch? :giggle:

I hated Lydia from the start btw. Those Sith eyes...
Excited for the future "harem" endings without Lydia, but with best girls Min and AmRose together (Waterfall)
It's a matter of personal taste, and this is made possible by the variety of choices offered in the game.
Personally, I was very delighted by Lissa's arrival. I told my partner, hey! if there is a choice to make at the end of the game, it will probably be her.
But yeah... Well, I have nothing against tastes and choices different from mine, but after seeing the elephant's trunk which was hidden under her dress hanging between her legs, I squeezed my butt and said "or not".
Anyway, I'm not against a little fun with a harem endings, but Amber Rose is more likely my drug.
What can I say? Redhead power

Reactions: AkaQ

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Yea, I agree that AmRose is one of the best girls, along with Min and Daisy ♥
I've found this on the steam page, someone posted with saying " by Midjourney " (AI I believe)

View attachment 3211666 cute
Hey! I am Minou the “partner”. Indeed, really cute and I can tell you that you made his day with this little rendering. If I didn't know better, it would make me jealous if I ever could be. But you're talking to the wrong person if you start making comparisons and preferences between girls. Not that he doesn't have any, but it's also a big part of his job and passion to make all women equally beautiful, both physically and mentally. He would say: "Beauty is suggestive and hides within"

Reactions: AkaQ

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Hey! I am Minou the “partner”
Ha! Women these days. I swear, I love her to death but... Whatever.
I think I have a little bug or something, not sure with the mod and the end of week 2 save not working to start week 3. Following Dahlia's path entirely, I haven't found a way to unlock the ending of the quartet (Dahlia Samiya, Mc Pete) without using the cheat mod. The Mc comes in his dorm where he ran into Pete being dominated by Samiya, he then fucks Samiya and so on... The whole scene with the four fornicators takes place, except that the unlocking of the "quartet" ending is simply not offered . I also found out that Pete was enrolled in FL's retention program even though I didn't enroll him during week 2. I don't know if it's related, but the game just asked me if I did let Pete hit on Samiya, and I did, but nothing about anything FL related. Can it be related of the choice of the cage (ntr or lc)?

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Ha! Women these days. I swear, I love her to death but... Whatever.
I think I have a little bug or something, not sure with the mod and the end of week 2 save not working to start week 3. Following Dahlia's path entirely, I haven't found a way to unlock the ending of the quartet (Dahlia Samiya, Mc Pete) without using the cheat mod. The Mc comes in his dorm where he ran into Pete being dominated by Samiya, he then fucks Samiya and so on... The whole scene with the four fornicators takes place, except that the unlocking of the "quartet" ending is simply not offered . I also found out that Pete was enrolled in FL's retention program even though I didn't enroll him during week 2. I don't know if it's related, but the game just asked me if I did let Pete hit on Samiya, and I did, but nothing about anything FL related. Can it be related of the choice of the cage (ntr or lc)?
Yes, that ending is only unlockable in the LC route.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes