Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
First of all, it is not "so importend" to me to learn Daz and RenPy for a few years.
He never said you should. Only that you could if you really wanted something added that likely wouldn't be added by the devs.
In fact, he went as far as reminding you that there's skilled people here who already know how to work with Daz, meaning that there's a potential resource to tap that would be of assistance to you in your eneavour.

Hell, learning to make a mod for a game in Ren'Py might even inspire you to make your own project(s).

Secondly, it's like suggesting to grow you own food and open your own restaurant if you don't like some particular meal in a restaurant.
Nobody would say that though, because it's stupid.
If you don't like a meal in a restaurant, you'd be more likely to either go somewhere else or learn to cook it for yourself.
Opening your own restaurant would only factor in as a reflection upon the restaurant you ate at, not the meal.
Growing your own ingredients would be pointless, since you can (like most restaurants) buy the ingredients already grown.

Thirdly, I never said anywhere that I don't like the game.
That's why I say "the suggestion" is dumb. Hope it is clear to you now.
Where did anyone say or imply you didn't like the game?

Reactions: c3p0

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Well, the suggestion that it is so "important to me" and that "I want it badly" kinda implies that. )) I was just theorizing what could be done to further develop the story. There is plenty of incest in the game (MC & Stacy, Vanessa & Allison), so it's hard for me to understand why it is so difficult to add a bit more of that.
Going from "important to me" and "I want it badly" to "he doesn't like the game" naj, haven't said that, written or even thinked. So hold your guns.
Instead, somebody suggests me to make my own game. Weird...:unsure:
Also I have written you could mod the game and add the story parts you wanted to it. Not to make your own game. You can mod eg. Fallout, Elder Scroll, Witcher and many other already (and that are the only from top of my head, knowing that they official supported that).
And Ren'Py as an engine is quite open for this, even if some dev try to shut it down.
Did I sound that desperate? :ROFLMAO:
In one word? Yes, you give me that impression.
"If you don't like a meal in a restaurant, you'd be more likely to either go somewhere else or learn to cook it for yourself."
Correct. I'm not going to become a farmer and grow my food because some people do it better and also there are other things that I do better.
I don't know why your so obsessed with groing your own food, care to explain? I, and I think others too, only saying, for your restaurant analogy if you don't like one restaurant try the next one.

Also have you contacted the dev of this game, ViNovella, directly? If you want that they change their finished game to add content that you find fits in there, you can either write on a priate forum in their game thread your ideas and hope that the dev read them (if their are "active" here - in this case yes).

Or just asking them directly:
So, ViNovella, how are the chance the the things that Beduin123 are added to your game?
Yes/No/Perhaps/I don't fucking care/If he blows* me/If he buy's me an Bentley**/If he pays me 10'000 $/€/£/CHF***

*Can be replaced by any sexual act you like
**Can be replaced by any material things you could buy (off the shelf)
***Amount of money and currency can be adjusted

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: cxx

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
That's why I called your comment immature. I tried to be as ironical as possible and even put emoji wherever possible and still you came with "you can do your own game" (or a mod, whatever you mean) comment.
Gotta second c3p0 here. You keep going on about "it still is possible" of something that may be possible in a sense that it doesn't violate the laws of physics, but will most certainly not happen. That really sounds to me about as desparate as somebody whose crush married somebody else and will go on about "one day she will get divorced and then I'll be there". And Emojis didn't help there, they had - at least on me - quite the opposite effect. And judging by the comments on the last few pages, c3p0 and me are not alone in this general feeling.

One day somebody comes to this thread and very unhappy that the game is "not finished" because not all the alternative endings are there. Another day somebody like you comes and says "don't touch the game, it is finished".
Honestly? I do not fucking care about its status at all. As I said before, I was just theorizing. But you, the young ones, are so fucking serious about everything :LOL:
That some well defined stuff is still not available is something entirely different than the question of whether or not existing and finished stuff may be touched again or not. When you're theorizing, you should take probabilities into account not think about "when I win the lottery".

And I doubt that everybody here is that much younger than you. I am well into the second half of my life by now. I mean, it is "possible" that I will live again for the same time, there is no known medical problem preventing it, but the odds are not that good. And I know of other zoners (not necessarily in this discussion) even still a couple of years older than me. I have no idea of how old you are, but unless you are retired due to age, odds are that you're not the old and wise one everywhere here.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
the young ones, are so fucking serious about everything and think you can lecture somebody like me :LOL:
When someone's assigning words to others that nobody said, then yes people will get serious about it... It's called gaslighting people.

Given that you were seeing things people never said or implied, you brought it on yourself.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I do not "keep going" and I put a smile to that comment specially for people like you. )) But you are not from the attentive bunch, are you?
Well, I counted seven posts of you since monday even before c3p0 chimed in, saying "it is not impossible", "hope dies last", and similar. And again, just throwing in emojis or old school smileys doesn't negate everything else.

Can you elaborate what laws of physics it violates and why? Or, actually do not bother. I know that it doesn't ))
Here I could use some personal attacks about your attentiveness if I wanted. I precisely said that it does not violate laws of physics - and that that is the only thing your "theorizing" has in favor of it.

I see only you two here desperately trying to tell me that I am desperate. ) Still, I think I know myself better )))
I didn't say you were. I indeed cannot know. But arguably also many people who are do not realize it. I only said that your posts give me personally the impression of somebody desperate and not willing to give up on a pipe dream that won't come to fruition. And that's what c3p0 wrote as well, as far as I understand him.

I didn't say anything about you and I didn't even discuss anything with you. But you, on the other hand, all of a sudden decided to attack me because you didn't like my response to c3p0.
Are you his lover or what? Why do you need to defend him, especially that I didn't attacked him? It was he who made a dumb comment about my comment, but I think we can settle that between me and him, especially that I'm not that interested to continue this offtopic any more.
This is an open discussion forum. Anybody might chime in on any discussion they want to at any time. And I also didn't attack you, I gave you the view I have of you. However, you at least made a snide remark about an English mistake, which can be construed as attacking. Anyhow, I do not think that his comment was dumb, that is your personal impression which so far nobody apart from you seems to share. As for the "didn't talk to me", you were generalizing about other people being too young, which easily can mean anybody in this discussion.

Oh, and no, I am not his lover, we never met, we never will, I am pretty sure about that.

I strongly suggest, if you want to continue this discussion, just PM me. I will be happy to enlighten you on why you are wrong )
While I agree that this is veering into off topic, I am not interested at all in PMing you, sorry.

• Angry
Reactions: Beduin123

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Oh man, do you even know what irony is? :ROFLMAO:
Thanks, I do. But it translates badly into written conversation, even with your added emojis (though if you want to be ironic, it is more common to use the wink eye emoji). If all of those posts were meant to be ironic in any way, it indeed flew way over my head. Doesn't change that you were "going on" about it.

Josephkink_2H

Aug 15, 2020
Can someone please let me know how many Endings are in the game so far and maybe put that in the OP so that it can be easily found?

Guave1

Dec 20, 2020
I can't get the game to start. I'm playing on windows 10 and downloaded it over mega. I also tried it with and without the mod. Is there any fix I missed in the comments? There isn't even an error code. It just wont't start.

Edit* I'm trying to start with week 1...

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I can't get the game to start. I'm playing on windows 10 and downloaded it over mega. I also tried it with and without the mod. Is there any fix I missed in the comments? There isn't even an error code. It just wont't start.

if its clean run check if any antivir is blocking you and put game in exceptions.
otherwise you usually get rid of any launch issues if you delete persistent in both places \game + appdata

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017

Do you have a traceback or log file in the game folder?

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
I have a question. If you get the NTR cage in chapter 3, you can have a conversation with min about you wanting to share or something along those lines at her house. What i was wondering is does that actually go anywhere?

Also mandatory question, do we know what order the endings are coming out?

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
I have a question. If you get the NTR cage in chapter 3, you can have a conversation with min about you wanting to share or something along those lines at her house. What i was wondering is does that actually go anywhere?

Also mandatory question, do we know what order the endings are coming out?
For now, it doesn't. Maybe in a future ending.

Next endings are both NTR Lydia's ending, one where she dominates the MC and one she is dominated by him.

Reactions: LuciferPrometheus

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
is there just like 1 scat scene in here or multiple??
IIRC - and with the caveat that some endings are not fully implemented and may contain anything, even though improbable - there is only one scene and even that is buggy so you cannot access it through normal gameplay.

Reactions: Treyyyy
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes