WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
L0lis are also banned by a lot of platforms but there are still a lot of Devs working on that sort of content. On the other hand, bestiality seems to be far less popular in the AVN world.
And lolis aren't on steam, so no way for them to add it

Last edited:

acgamer69

Sep 28, 2022
You could just make two versions, one with the banned fetishes, and one without them for steam, but I guess that's too much work, and there is little point in putting resources into scenes that a lot of players will never see.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I would guess the problem is not so much "getting it on Steam/Patreon" (although that certainly will play a role as well) but more a combination of "certain kinks will repulse other players if included" and most importantly "devs themselves are not into it" and it's no use trying to do a kink you do not understand yourself.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
True, art and writing is fantastic, but the content is relatively tame. Needs some bestiality or scat or something like that. Optional of course.
well patreon says no to bestiality, subs prolly too.

professional_wrap

Dec 12, 2022
Thanks to everyone investigating the inability to load week 1 to week 2. I've been trying an hour to get it to work and at least now I know I'm not crazy. Bailing on this game until that bug is fixed.

Reactions: lazycodemonkey

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Thanks to everyone investigating the inability to load week 1 to week 2. I've been trying an hour to get it to work and at least now I know I'm not crazy. Bailing on this game until that bug is fixed.
That might be quite some time unfortunately. Instead I would recommend starting week 2 up and answering the questionnaire. You wil lose nothing this way and can go on enjoy this game.

Oirgans

Mar 19, 2023
Did the ending for the Lyssa + Oliver route ever get finished? Version I have downloaded ends on a placeholder card.

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
Are there any new endings planned aside the completion of existing 13 (I believe there are 13 of them)?

Because I wonder if there is consequences of some creampies (like Zarah's).

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Are there any new endings planned aside the completion of existing 13 (I believe there are 13 of them)?

Because I wonder if there is consequences of some creampies (like Zarah's).
There are 18 endings planned. You can have an overview of which ones you unlocked (regardless of completion) under the "bonus" section in the main menu. Also there is a list somewhere in this thread.

Reactions: Chucke1992

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
There are 18 endings planned. You can have an overview of which ones you unlocked (regardless of completion) under the "bonus" section in the main menu. Also there is a list somewhere in this thread.
Oh, right. Now I checked. I am curious Fetish Locator Rebooted as it seems - according to art - it includes the girls like Polly and mother & daughter too. They are not available in Queen's Harem ending right?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Oh, right. Now I checked. I am curious Fetish Locator Rebooted as it seems - according to art - it includes the girls like Polly and mother & daughter too. They are not available in Queen's Harem ending right?
Queen's Harem is Lydia, Min, Stacy, and Amrose, plus Daisy and Lyssa who are both optional. So yeah, no Polly, Vanessa, Alysson.

You can by the way even look for what the endings will include (if you're not afraid of spoilers) since the scenes in the replay room (also under bonus) won't be unlocked but have a small description of what's happening.

Reactions: Chucke1992

Xevus97

Sep 6, 2020
That might be quite some time unfortunately. Instead I would recommend starting week 2 up and answering the questionnaire. You wil lose nothing this way and can go on enjoy this game.
The questionnaire doesn't ask about points, does this means transferring points to AmRose doesn't matter ?

Feb 28, 2018
The questionnaire doesn't ask about points, does this means transferring points to AmRose doesn't matter ?
It just changes 2 or 3 lines of flavor text on the first day of week 2 and it will never be mentioned again. You won't get any special scenes or any other benefits if you transfer your points to AmRose.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes