Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
If someone doesn't like to play unfinished games
It have been discussed here a million of times. The main story is finished. Full stop. Alternative endings are being added. They are not that much different from DLCs in some more conventional games. You don't call Skyrim or Witcher unfinished just because a DLC is made.

And you don't need to call people trolls.
And you don't need to start the same discussion over and over in this thread. Last time it was just a couple of pages ago. :WutFace: And countless times before that.
You "not finished" folk are like those who believe "two LIs having sex is NTR", just being annoying. Such a waste of the forum space.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
How to transfer the save to Week 2? It seems like it is unable to find it.

Also for some reason it erased my previous saves, leaving only auto-saves.

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
The Daisy path was great. Lots of hot sex with a little dash of sadness. The only thing I'd wish that they added the hot daughter in the mix. ;) The sibling incest fetish is covered by Stacy, why not to add old good father-daughter incest in the mix? If they ever decide to extend the extended endings further, after finishing all of them, I hope this trope would get implemented :p

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How to transfer the save to Week 2? It seems like it is unable to find it.

Also for some reason it erased my previous saves, leaving only auto-saves.
new game and then load that autosave made at end of w1 or answer "couple" questions.

Feb 28, 2018
Please stop answering without reading. WE HAVE SAVED! It is not finding the save!
then you didn't either play to end or something bugged and no that save made, either replay end of week 1 again and try to get that save or answer to questions about what you did (i did that).
I just played through the latest version of week 1 and wasn't able to transfer my savegame to week 2 as well, so I looked further into the issue and noticed that the endgame save of week 1 actually gets successfully written into the multipersistent save file in %APPDATA%\RenPy\persistent\FetishLocator, but unfortunately it gets overwritten with an empty copy when you start the new week 2 game. In my case, the file size got reduced from about 5 KB to barely a 100 Bytes. This happens during the initialization of the FetishLocatorSaveSystem class, so the endgame save from week 1 is already lost by the time you get to see the main menu of week 2.

Took me a while to track the exact location of the bug down but I haven't found a fix for it yet. I'm not that proficient with Python or Renpy, maybe someone else can find a solution for this or forward my findings to the dev.

Reactions: ravenhawk

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I just played through the latest version of week 1 and wasn't able to transfer my savegame to week 2 as well, so I looked further into the issue and noticed that the endgame save of week 1 actually gets successfully written into the multipersistent save file in %APPDATA%\RenPy\persistent\FetishLocator, but unfortunately it gets overwritten with an empty copy when you start the new week 2 game. In my case, the file size got reduced from about 5 KB to barely a 100 Bytes. This happens during the initialization of the FetishLocatorSaveSystem class, so the endgame save from week 1 is already lost by the time you get to see the main menu of week 2.

Took me a while to track the exact location of the bug down but I haven't found a fix for it yet. I'm not that proficient with Python or Renpy, maybe someone else can find a solution for this or forward my findings to the dev.
However, in that case it should be possible to circumvent the issue, at least in theory (do at your own risk, I am not paying any compensation for lost love)

(1) Save FL 1 final save
(2) locate the persistent save file and rename it (e. g. change the type to backup or similar)
(3) boot up FL 2
(4) rename the persistent back, delete any newly created one

Feb 28, 2018
However, in that case it should be possible to circumvent the issue, at least in theory (do at your own risk, I am not paying any compensation for lost love)

(1) Save FL 1 final save
(2) locate the persistent save file and rename it (e. g. change the type to backup or similar)
(3) boot up FL 2
(4) rename the persistent back, delete any newly created one
That was my first thought as well, but that doesn't work unfortunately. The FetishLocatorSaveSystem class only checks for the week 1 saves during the initialization phase (when it empties the file), so changing it back while the game is already running won't have any effect. The game will still think there aren't any saves from week 1.

• Sad
Reactions: Cartageno
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes