cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
nice update as usual besides near end when dev made players to believe that she died, lots of sex and funnies.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gribaboz

Dec 21, 2021
Played the first two weeks and liked it so far but I have 2 questions now.

1. I'm at the beginning of the third week and have to choose the cages. I heard that the NTR cage has more spicy/dark content (which I'm a fan of) but I'm not a huge fan of NTR (or getting cucked). Is NTR avoidable/minimal on the darker path?

2. I heard that there is "slave" content/endings in the third week? Just to be sure, is it the MC that "enslaves" people or is this a pure NTR thing?

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
I'm at the beginning of the third week and have to choose the cages. I heard that the NTR cage has more spicy/dark content (which I'm a fan of) but I'm not a huge fan of NTR (or getting cucked). Is NTR avoidable/minimal on the darker path?
If you don't like NTR, don't go that path. If you chose NTR, you will not be able to avoid NTR.
Lydia will cheat on you with Pete
I heard that there is "slave" content/endings in the third week? Just to be sure, is it the MC that "enslaves" people or is this a pure NTR thing?
There will be both available in the next release, they are only available on the NTR path.

Reactions: Gribaboz

Gribaboz

Dec 21, 2021
If you don't like NTR, don't go that path. If you chose NTR, you will not be able to avoid NTR.
Lydia will cheat on you with Pete

There will be both available in the next release, they are only available on the NTR path.
Thanks. Will give it a try anyway since I want to see the darker content (slave) and I don't really care that much about this specific person and cheating isn't that bad if the MC isn't written like a true oblivious dumb NTR protag. Maybe there's even revenge at some point

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
There is no revenge in this game ... the NTR cage is right at the very end of the game,
after MC has been piling content in his relationship with that girl and with that asshole,
then they are shown to to be literally in cahoots with eachother making MC the idiot fool who
would ever strike any relationship with such despicable hienous demented assholes

if the MC isn't written like a true oblivious dumb NTR protag. Maybe there's even revenge at some point
All the endings are about how MC settles his future life with the various babes he met along the way,
there is no actual ending with MC the slave cuck of the bitch lunatic and her leashed dog.

Reactions: downtoo2015

Nobody_Home

Jul 29, 2017
Game suddenly stopped launching. It will initialize, the window will open, and then it'll close itself, but it's not a crash as it's not reported in the crash log. The regular log notes a razer xbox 360 controller. Could it be detecting my keyboard (Razer Hunter analog v2) as a 360 controller? The previous entries in the series detected Steam's Xinput controller, but they also succeeded in initializing steam.

What do?

EDIT: On the very small chance anyone with the same issue ever reads this, go to device manager and disable "Xbox 360 Controller for Windows" under the Xbox 360 peripherals tab. Apparently certain Razer keyboards have this and it stops games running Renp'y from working. Sometimes.

Last edited:
Reactions: covfefe2000

stenctrum

May 16, 2020
this thread shouldn't have been marked as ''completed'' yet :BootyTime:
Yup, if the game doesn't have all content finished and still require content updates that means it's not completed. Simple as that. You can have a game with only 1 ending finished and 9 other routes left unfinished and for f95 it will be a "completed" game.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Yup, if the game doesn't have all content finished and still require content updates that means it's not completed. Simple as that. You can have a game with only 1 ending finished and 9 other routes left unfinished and for f95 it will be a "completed" game.
While I will agree that I also wouldn't have it labeled completed, this isn't exactly the case here - all routes are finished, it is just some only give you an "you ran away with Jessie and lived happily ever after" screen and no epilogue, but you have seen everything within the game itself.

However, as you can see from the post after the one you quoted, discussing this by now not hot anymore at all topic will change nothing.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
dev said completed not mods and this was argued before and that led to nowhere.

if you got problem with tag then discuss it with staff and dev not on this thread.

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
dev said completed not mods and this was argued before and that led to nowhere.
Sometimes I think that this thread is full of trolls who scream on every page of this forum "The game is not complete!!!" just to piss off all the others. This was argued like 10 times before in this thread, but some alternatively talented people still go over and over and over.
I mean, is it THAT important for them how they call it, a complete game with gradually added DLCs or incomplete game? :rolleyes:
Any of the already existing endings can be expanded even further in the future if the Devs decide, the main story doesn't get worse because of that.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: stenctrum and cxx

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Sometimes I think that this thread is full of trolls who scream on every page of this forum "The game is not complete!!!" just to piss off all the others. This was argued like 10 times before in this thread, but some alternatively talented people still go over and over and over.
I mean, is it THAT important for them how they call it, a complete game with gradually added DLCs or incomplete game? :rolleyes:
Any of the already existing endings can be expanded even further in the future if the Devs decide, the main story doesn't get worse because of that.
To be fair, if all forum posts arguing something for the umpteenth time instead of just moving on from a game which they are not happy about (dev time, content or lack thereof, tags) or ignore it - this site may have a dozen posts a day max left and not look as active ;)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yea some just want to argue about completed tag even not all endigs are in or there was only 1 episode instead 3 or something like that.

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
It is nice to have a big ending where a lot of girls are included, but I wonder which one will have the biggest collection.

Shame we can't have all of them though.

stenctrum

May 16, 2020
Well, yes? If someone doesn't like to play unfinished games, wait x amount of time for new update and just want to play finished product that's pretty important. You see a "completed" tag so you think the game is finished and ready to play, but then you look at comments and it turns out its not really finished. You already waited quite some time during development for a finished product and now even with "completed" tag you have to wait even more. I would say that, in this case "completed" tag is literally a false marketing.

This was argued like 10 times before in this thread, but some alternatively talented people still go over and over and over.
If so many people were arguing about this already then maybe, just maybe there is a problem in there somewhere regarding this "completed" tag. :unsure:
And you don't need to call people trolls. I'm just writing my opinion. I wanted to play this game for quite awhile, but i was waiting for a completed title. When i saw "completed" tag i wanted to jump right in but alas, game is still not finished.

Reactions: hawk784563
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes