WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
I see. So, then, what the optimal character paths to get the most of content?
To choose the characters that you will actually like the content.
The only mutual exclusive characters are:

You can choose 2 between Maria (Sharing), Min (Watersports and romance) and Lyssa (Trans and romance)

The other group is Daisy (MaleDom) and Dahlia (FemDom)

Lastly there is NTR Lydia (NTR and both Femdom ending and MaleDom ending) and LC Lydia (Cuckquean and vanilla romance content, and Harem ending)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
That was my first thought as well, but that doesn't work unfortunately. The FetishLocatorSaveSystem class only checks for the week 1 saves during the initialization phase (when it empties the file), so changing it back while the game is already running won't have any effect. The game will still think there aren't any saves from week 1.
well answer questions then, doubt there'll be fix.

you can try to make that save read only and see if that helps.

Ksayu

Mar 21, 2022
I just played through the latest version of week 1 and wasn't able to transfer my savegame to week 2 as well, so I looked further into the issue and noticed that the endgame save of week 1 actually gets successfully written into the multipersistent save file in %APPDATA%\RenPy\persistent\FetishLocator, but unfortunately it gets overwritten with an empty copy when you start the new week 2 game. In my case, the file size got reduced from about 5 KB to barely a 100 Bytes. This happens during the initialization of the FetishLocatorSaveSystem class, so the endgame save from week 1 is already lost by the time you get to see the main menu of week 2.

Took me a while to track the exact location of the bug down but I haven't found a fix for it yet. I'm not that proficient with Python or Renpy, maybe someone else can find a solution for this or forward my findings to the dev.
With version 10.0.60 I also did not work, but I had somewhere else old 10.0.40 and from it I was able to transfer saves to the second week. In the folder persistent also at startup overwrote the file FetishLocator, at the moment I managed to transfer files and now there are two files FetishLocator and FetishLocator 2. What helped me exactly do not know, maybe rollback to an older version, maybe it was necessary to play a little in the second game. Now with a successful transfer the FetishLocator file weighs 5kb, and FetishLocator 2 weighs 1kb.

Xevus97

Sep 6, 2020
I downloaded Fetish.Locator.W1.EXTENDED.v1.0.60.-market, and for some reason I already have bunch of stuff unlocked in Gallery, Reply Room and Bonus Content. How I can reset that to clean slate ?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I downloaded Fetish.Locator.W1.EXTENDED.v1.0.60.-market, and for some reason I already have bunch of stuff unlocked in Gallery, Reply Room and Bonus Content. How I can reset that to clean slate ?
Go to (USERNAME)\AppData\Roaming\RenPy, find the FL1 folder and delete it. Or better rename it in case there is more changed than you wanted, so you can restore it.

Veneficae

Apr 12, 2019
well answer questions then, doubt there'll be fix.

you can try to make that save read only and see if that helps.
Saw these posts and tried your suggestion to make the file read only. The game will force close because it detected the file as read only.

ravenhawk

Jul 2, 2017
then you didn't either play to end or something bugged and no that save made, either replay end of week 1 again and try to get that save or answer to questions about what you did (i did that).
The point is not that we can do it as if we had not played the first week. The point is that the function is Broken.

Sending both files made at that time.
1701927174199.png

ravenhawk

Jul 2, 2017
I just played through the latest version of week 1 and wasn't able to transfer my savegame to week 2 as well, so I looked further into the issue and noticed that the endgame save of week 1 actually gets successfully written into the multipersistent save file in %APPDATA%\RenPy\persistent\FetishLocator, but unfortunately it gets overwritten with an empty copy when you start the new week 2 game. In my case, the file size got reduced from about 5 KB to barely a 100 Bytes. This happens during the initialization of the FetishLocatorSaveSystem class, so the endgame save from week 1 is already lost by the time you get to see the main menu of week 2.

Took me a while to track the exact location of the bug down but I haven't found a fix for it yet. I'm not that proficient with Python or Renpy, maybe someone else can find a solution for this or forward my findings to the dev.
Thank you for actually looking into this.

Reactions: lazycodemonkey

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well very few devs approve that their content is uploaded here.

anyways answering those easy questions can play week 2 and on week 3 can use autosave.

Xevus97

Sep 6, 2020

Good catch. I'm 90% sure this piece in classes.rpy is the root cause

Code:
 try:
                self.mp                 = MultiPersistent("FetishLocator")
                if not self.week.str_cur in self.mp.__dict__:
                    self.mp.__setattr__(self.week.str_cur, {})
                    self.mp.save()
   self.previous_mp_saves  = self.get_previous_mp_saves()
                self.sort_previous_mp_saves("timestamp", True)
If it doesn't see current week string in MP storage, it initialises and saves. I think the problem that it does that before trying to locate previous week save, so the MP storage is being overwritten by an empty one. Should be fixed by moving two lines that load previous weeks before call to save.

Last edited:
Feb 28, 2018
Good catch. I'm 90% sure this piece in classes.rpy is the root cause

Code:
 try:
                self.mp                 = MultiPersistent("FetishLocator")
                if not self.week.str_cur in self.mp.__dict__:
                    self.mp.__setattr__(self.week.str_cur, {})
                    self.mp.save()
   self.previous_mp_saves  = self.get_previous_mp_saves()
                self.sort_previous_mp_saves("timestamp", True)
If it doesn't see current week string in MP storage, it initialises and saves. The problem that it does that before trying to locate previous week save, so the MP storage is being overwritten by an empty one. Should be fixed by moving two lines that load previous weeks before init.
I already tried to change the order and I also tried to completely remove the part where the game writes the `week2` attribute into the multipersistent file. I managed to prevent the game from overwriting the whole file that way but it still can't find the week1 entry in there. I compared the code of all 3 weeks since I read that save transfer from week 2 to 3 works fine (haven't played so far myself yet) and honestly, the code looks fine to me, I can't see what the dev did wrong there.

I'm starting to believe that this might be an engine bug. Maybe updating the game engine to the latest Renpy version might do the trick.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Xevus97

Xevus97

Sep 6, 2020
You are right, there is a message on their discord about that.

I can confirm this issue. We updated Week 1 to Ren'Py 7.6.0 recently and that broke the saves. We are on it and it will be fixed soon.
The solution for Steam version is to update the Week2.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: lazycodemonkey
Dec 12, 2022
hello everyone,
i download the game in my iMac. but unfortunately doesn't open..!!
i try 2 methods i learn from someone here in another game. but it doesn't work..????

so. anyone have a solution!?

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes