Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
Very unlikely that there will be an extension to an existing ending.
Hope is the last to die :p I also wouldn't mind continuation of the Queen's Harem - that's my favorite outcome. Also father-daughter relationship is not fully explored in the Daisy ending :ROFLMAO:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So, I recon Vanessa & Allison mother-daughter action isn't hot enough for Patreon? Or girl on girl is not considered as incest? ;)
they must have missed that and originally that wasn't there, bot sure if ic-patch alters them.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So, what prevents the MC from being a bit naughty with his daughter from Daisy then? The same patch could be applied to them ;)
that'd require rewriting since atm patchless they father and daughter. also quite massive since daisy hasn't fucked other guys.

Reactions: masnion

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
As I said earlier, this ending doesn't have to be final ))
I mean technically you are correct. Devs can always come back to something finished and change and expand it completely. But is there any indication that or why this would happen? As far as we know and all communication was, the completed endings are indeed completed and anything still happening with this game would be the "DLC" (ahem) for the as of now unfinished endings. After all, what you're imagining is not a minor task.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Still, not impossible ;)
And if it is so importend to you, why don't do it yourself? Ren'Py isn't a closed engine quite the opposite and modding the game yourself wouldn't be that impossible. Still needs one who can render with Daz and have all the models, set, props or redoing them, write the story and of course, the code.
Doubt, before you ask, many of us would do that, even if they could, but we have enough GFXler or Modders here, who, theoretically for sure could do that - I'm not one of them, but then again, but I'm not the one who want this so bad. I'm just happy with one decent game more that is actually finished and that I do like for what it is.

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
I don't see an argument. I see a suggestion.
First of all, it is not "so importend" to me to learn Daz and RenPy for a few years. Secondly, it's like suggesting to grow you own food and open your own restaurant if you don't like some particular meal in a restaurant.
Thirdly, I never said anywhere that I don't like the game.
That's why I say "the suggestion" is dumb. Hope it is clear now.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes