Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Yes, but her route is all bout sharing. At the end of the day, she isn't an option for the MC to have a relationship, they are only FWB.
Even with more emphasis on the B than the F I would argue. Granted, that can be said for most girls.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
So, most of the relationships are sharing and just beneficial?
What I meant was more that - in this specific ending - the "benefits" dominated over the "friends". So to me it seemed more like a "and they fucked happily ever after" than focussing on any kind of romantic (the "F" part in this analogy thingy) relationship.

This is definitely not meant to be about sharing, generally, this doesn't happen - or well, it does, you LI will share you in a few endings, but usually not the other way round.

Reactions: BigBrutalDownloads

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Haven't been long here and still didn't start 3rd season. Does it have voiceover already?
There is no "voiceover" of actual spoken lines in this game. There are a couple of "Mhmh" or "Yeah" or suchlike when appropriate but that's it.

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
There is no "voiceover" of actual spoken lines in this game. There are a couple of "Mhmh" or "Yeah" or suchlike when appropriate but that's it.
Those actually one of the few things that I don't like about this game. They sound artificial as fuck.

Enbufs

Sep 26, 2021
I'm getting this error:
"The application can't be opened"
on a Macbook.

Anyone know how to fix this? I tried downloading from different links, used different archive extractors, but to no avail. Please help
There are several possible causes (and thus several fixes):
  • First, please check that the app is not blocked by Mac itself at Settings -> Security&Privacy -> General. If that the case, then may help.
  • Otherwise, the problem may be in the app itself. One workaround is to launch the game using the RenPy SDK.
    • Download SDK dmg (or whatever latest version of RenPy 7 is available)
    • Open dmg and copy the content somewhere
    • Copy the game inside RenPy folder (usually called renpy-<version>-sdk)
    • Open renpy app in the folder
    • The game will be listed first under the Projects
      • Please note that that game may be called differently. For example, on my device it's listed as renpy-7.6.3-sdk
    • Select the game and click Launch Project on bottom right
    • Enjoy :D

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes