RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Wondering if i should try this now or just wait for the more complete update they will do later on Steam. :unsure:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
... on the same forum page, no less.
if all are counted (afaik it started on the warrior's heart and then spread to sc34 and elsewhere) then number is much bigger.

Wondering if i should try this now or just wait for the more complete update they will do later on Steam. :unsure:
well if you want to play with all endings then wait 6 or so months.

Leeuwenhoek

Nov 21, 2018
Hello! Can somebody help? I just finally finished downloading all 3 weeks of this game and I was wondering in the multi mod's page do I just download the latest mod for week 3 and copy into the game folder for all 3 weeks or do I download the multi mod's for each specific week listed on that page? Normally I just download a mod into a game folder for a particular game and not for 3 separate games divided into 3 weeks. Just a little confused and any help would be appreciated.

SamsonX

May 29, 2018
I'm pretty confused about the save transfer, I downloaded each week and just finished week 1 and did the ending save point and all, but when booting up week 2 it says there's no end game save detected from week 1? The post says standard and extended are incompatible, does that mean week 1 is the extended version and week 2 isn't? so no save transfer?

Would really appreciate some help since searching the thread mostly brings up posts from 1 or 2 years ago and they mention you needed to save manually back then and I think the system changed since then.

Syybeat

Feb 27, 2018
I'm pretty confused about the save transfer, I downloaded each week and just finished week 1 and did the ending save point and all, but when booting up week 2 it says there's no end game save detected from week 1? The post says standard and extended are incompatible, does that mean week 1 is the extended version and week 2 isn't? so no save transfer?

Would really appreciate some help since searching the thread mostly brings up posts from 1 or 2 years ago and they mention you needed to save manually back then and I think the system changed since then.
On week 2 just use the questions option. On week 3 the transfer should work but again, it has the questions choice.
Hello! Can somebody help? I just finally finished downloading all 3 weeks of this game and I was wondering in the multi mod's page do I just download the latest mod for week 3 and copy into the game folder for all 3 weeks or do I download the multi mod's for each specific week listed on that page? Normally I just download a mod into a game folder for a particular game and not for 3 separate games divided into 3 weeks. Just a little confused and any help would be appreciated.
Each week has a separate mod, which is stated in the mod's post. The taboo file works on every week though.

Akkarin69

Feb 16, 2018
I actually liked the Dahlia ending. It's perfect for her and the slave/mistress-relationship of two people in love with each other is well written.

Personally I can't understand the people complaining that it's not "femdom enough". Every mistress has her own taste and there is no reason for it to include pegging and chastity all the time. Femdom is about the power dynamic between people, not about the practice method they use. This isn't KG oder Moving Down where evil women want to enslave and break men by all means. This is about two people who are actually in love with each other and use it to spice up their lifestyle and relationship.

Also there will probably a way more "extreme" femdom-ending later anyway with ending nr. 07

But for Dahlia, the only thing I found quite stupid was the part
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Personally I can't understand the people complaining that it's not "femdom enough". Every mistress has her own taste and there is no reason for it to include pegging and chastity all the time. Femdom is about the power dynamic between people, not about the practice method they use. This isn't KG oder Moving Down where evil women want to enslave and break men by all means. This is about two people who are actually in love with each other and use it to spice up their lifestyle and relationship.
I think it is a thing happening to all of us with any kink we personally subscribe to. As an example, I like corruption, but almost any game with the tag does it wrong - for me, because others like it that way apparently. I like MILFs a lot, but too many in these games are the same cutout big titted "I haven't had a man in ages because of work/kids" types, they are grating on my nerves.

One major issue also seems to be the extent to which a kink is presented. I like me some dom/sub play, and punishments and some equipment certainly do not hurt, but I do not need the whole "dungeon with everything" shebang, nor do I need naked walking on a leash. Others will think "my way" is too mild, almost vanilla, not deserving of the tag. And so forth. Not everything will hit the spot for everybody.

By the way, this also shows once again (although not really relevant to the latest discussion, thought I might mention it) why it is a bad idea to ask for a kink in a game which doesn't have it: does the dev understand at all what you mean and what turns you on with this specific kink? It is easy to write somebody peeing, but is that just somebody peeing or is it watersports which will get somebody enjoying it?

IDjeeper

Nov 19, 2020
I wasn't aware that you decide that. :unsure: Sorry will inform staff. We will now always ask you.

This game counts as completed from the Dev and us. The cannon ending + 7 other endings are in the base game. All other endings that came afterwards are DLC content.
thanks for the idiotic input.

DLC = Downloadable Content. this is content that is an optional add-on to the main game. it is not part of the ever increasing version of the whole download. that is called an incomplete game.

now if you want to bundle the main game and the DLC's for first time players then that is a different scenario all together. but for those of us who have played through the cannon +7 endings, being required to download the 10+gig file with every so called DLC update screams unfinished game.

Ever played a game by Paradox? Frequent updates even years after release. And I am not talking about the tons of DLC - which also exist - but the base game.
now those are actual updates... forced patches of balance tweeks, and bug fixes, not a full re-download of the full game. and again DLC's are optional patches to add new content to the game.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Well you are not required to download the full game. Thats why there is an update patch. They make an update patch for every new version since the Original finished game btw (and with this version they stopped providing the full game all together). That full game you see on the front page is patched by myself btw. So people who don't have it anymore or download it the first time don't need to to download both. But hey thanks for letting me know all that. Completed tag stays. End of the story.

AkaQ

May 23, 2022
Can someone explain Hana and Iona to me please ><

Ah also, What was the blackmail used against AmRose? Was this shown at all?

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Can someone explain Hana and Iona to me please ><

Ah also, What was the blackmail used against AmRose? Was this shown at all?
They are sisters, Hana want to fuck both Iona and her father, we don't know what Iona thinks about that.

We don't know, Stacy delete all the material recorded about AmRose if you save it.

• Sad
Reactions: L7Bear and AkaQ

BigEffinPerv

Sep 22, 2017
I feel I'm missing an option here during Min's ending. Anyone know where I could have gone wrong? I've always selected watersports at every opportunity.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes