DarkAssassin

I, for one, welcome our new android overlords.
Modder
Donor
Nov 2, 2017
can anyone help me by telling how many updates of this game will come if anyone knows?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
this thread shouldn't have been marked as ''completed'' yet :BootyTime:
I wasn't aware that you decide that. :unsure: Sorry will inform staff. We will now always ask you.

This game counts as completed from the Dev and us. The cannon ending + 7 other endings are in the base game. All other endings that came afterwards are DLC content.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
this thread shouldn't have been marked as ''completed'' yet :BootyTime:
if you really want to argue about completed tag then do it with dev and mods.

same thing on every game with completed tag and still getting updates (endings) or season 1 completed and s2 not started yet/never.

PunkHooligan

Onion Ninja
Donor
Aug 10, 2020
I wasn't aware that you decide that. :unsure: Sorry will inform staff. We will now always ask you.

This game counts as completed from the Dev and us. The cannon ending + 7 other endings are in the base game. All other endings that came afterwards are DLC content.
I guess by your logic Milfy city is also deserve Completed tag. No questions.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Not complaining and don't get me wrong, but for a completed game, it sure still gets updated a lot
Ever played a game by Paradox? Frequent updates even years after release. And I am not talking about the tons of DLC - which also exist - but the base game.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of Fetish Locator Week 3 v3.2.9.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you need at least Android 11 to install!

touch the version # bottom left in the main menu to toggle the "Taboo Edition".
per request you can temporarily unlock the CG / Bonus Gallery and the Replay Room in preferences.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 01.12.2023 (fixed some issues of the PC source)

Last edited:

downtoo2015

Sep 21, 2022
I was waiting for a long time the femdom ending with Dahlia, but I'm kinda disappointed.
There is no scene where the MC is in chastity except a cock ring once or twice, only one pegging scene, (I'm not into) no NTR scene, no creampie cleaning, but good point with the others cum cleaning tasks even if one scene was skipped.
I guess the writers didn't locate very well the femdom fetish...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: L7Bear
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes