AkaQ

May 23, 2022
They are sisters, Hana want to fuck both Iona and her father, we don't know what Iona thinks about that.
But is it just Hana's fantasy? Her scene made me believe that her father was abusing/raping her or something (Not Yours).
Near the end she asks you for that roleplay and it got me really confused.

We don't know, Stacy delete all the material recorded about AmRose if you save it.
Ah~OK! For a moments I thought I missed something. I thought it would be shown what her blackmail was in her solo ending.

• Red Heart
Reactions: L7Bear

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
On week 2 just use the questions option. On week 3 the transfer should work but again, it has the questions choice.

Each week has a separate mod, which is stated in the mod's post. The taboo file works on every week though.
I hate that the questionnaire forces you to get rimmed by Poly if you take her path even if you didn't pick Anal play in the options (also it sucks that the options don't differentiate between, giving and receiving, not to mention the wide gap between inserting something and licking it)
EDIT: Aaaand it auto shares Maria fuck this shit we need the save transfer patched ASAP

Last edited:
Reactions: MythMackay

TRKaiser

Apr 11, 2023
I actually liked the Dahlia ending. It's perfect for her and the slave/mistress-relationship of two people in love with each other is well written.

Personally I can't understand the people complaining that it's not "femdom enough". Every mistress has her own taste and there is no reason for it to include pegging and chastity all the time. Femdom is about the power dynamic between people, not about the practice method they use. This isn't KG oder Moving Down where evil women want to enslave and break men by all means. This is about two people who are actually in love with each other and use it to spice up their lifestyle and relationship.

Also there will probably a way more "extreme" femdom-ending later anyway with ending nr. 07

But for Dahlia, the only thing I found quite stupid was the part
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
wait, is the patch with those endings on here and I missed them or you played them through unpirated means?

Akkarin69

Feb 16, 2018
wait, is the patch with those endings on here and I missed them or you played them through unpirated means?
I played the version on page 1. If you check the changelog then you can see that the ending was added with the current version.

toxic4u

Aug 6, 2021
Does anyone happen to have a gallery unlocker renpy file for Week 3 v3.2.9 Extended, or a save end game with all unlocked?

Noxusa

Mar 12, 2019
I tried to install the game on my Android phone, but it says it needs access to my SD card. Only problem is that I can't move the game to my SD card. Any solutions?

GameBoyy000

Jun 16, 2020
I'm getting this error:
"The application can't be opened"
on a Macbook.

Anyone know how to fix this? I tried downloading from different links, used different archive extractors, but to no avail. Please help

Reactions: oldlust

MythMackay

Feb 29, 2020
I hate that the questionnaire forces you to get rimmed by Poly if you take her path even if you didn't pick Anal play in the options (also it sucks that the options don't differentiate between, giving and receiving, not to mention the wide gap between inserting something and licking it)
EDIT: Aaaand it auto shares Maria fuck this shit we need the save transfer patched ASAP
Yeah, this seems to be a long-standing bug (3 years?), at least that's the way it appears after searching the thread for help with the issue. Unfortunately, there wasn't any help to be found, other than the obvious; make sure you're saving on the right screen, or use the questionnaire, etc...
So, I wouldn't hold my breath for a quick patch to fix it, but maybe it's on the to-do list after all the endings are completed. Who knows? I'm just going to wait and check back periodically to see if it gets patched. I really don't want to use the questionnaire due to some of the same reasons you posted.

AkaQ

May 23, 2022
Does anyone know how to view the Maria fivesome? Do we need to share her with other men?

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes