♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Yes, that ending is only unlockable in the LC route.
Well shit! One of the reasons I chose this mod was the ability to see both paths in one playthrough. Usually the mod offers me to see almost all the other paths, and most of the time, for only few changed sentences in the dialogue. It's all the more incoherent since both Dahlia and Samiya are into BDSM, and "NTR" is a kink perfectly in line with the sadomasochistic "trend".
Anyway, thanks for the answer

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
I was admiring some nice and sexy rendering when something got my eyes.
Is this show will turn into a horror movie or something?

What the... Are alright there Vanessa?
screenshot0011.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Well shit! One of the reasons I chose this mod was the ability to see both paths in one playthrough. Usually the mod offers me to see almost all the other paths, and most of the time, for only few changed sentences in the dialogue. It's all the more incoherent since both Dahlia and Samiya are into BDSM, and "NTR" is a kink perfectly in line with the sadomasochistic "trend".
Anyway, thanks for the answer
In the NTR route, Pete is not exactly your best friend, so he will not offer you the chance to run away to the Caribbean.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
In the NTR route, Pete is not exactly your best friend, so he will not offer you the chance to run away to the Caribbean.
You're make me a little confused here.
Isn't it Samiya who asks Dahlia to join them accompanied by her pet?
But yeah! I get what you mean, ever since I happened to walk into the I.T room... I bet your ass they arn't friends anymore.:ROFLMAO:
It's odd but I wasn't surprised. I mean, yes! Finding them in this place of all places doesn't really make sense, but I had a feeling these two were suspicious as fuck. Currently, I'm trying other endings (The Quartet, not yet finished, and Allison/Vanessa :love:) so I haven't followed the main story to the end yet so I don't know what happens next. But I have a feeling there may be other characters involved along with the fucked up 3-hole blonde and Mr. Clean...
I don't ask so no spoil please

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
No, it's Pete that brings the idea of you, him and the two girls running away to the Caribbean. But that can only happen in the LC route, as he is actually your friend in that route.
You're making me even more confused here. In my playthrough on the LC route, After the quartet fucking scene in the dorm, the Mc goes to college to join Stacy, AmRose and Hana to track down the FL server. Once he discovers that Lydia is behind the plot, he leaves and ends up on the street when these 4 choices (images below) are presented.
With choice No. 1, the game ends on this CG, and Pete doesn't come to ask the Mc to leave or anything else. It's just ends here. I'm playing the last version here. Is yours different or mine messed up?
screenshot0012.png screenshot0013.png

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
You're making me even more confused here. In my playthrough on the LC route, After the quartet fucking scene in the dorm, the Mc goes to college to join Stacy, AmRose and Hana to track down the FL server. Once he discovers that Lydia is behind the plot, he leaves and ends up on the street when these 4 choices (images below) are presented.
With choice No. 1, the game ends on this CG, and Pete doesn't come to ask the Mc to leave or anything else. It's just ends here. I'm playing the last version here. Is yours different or mine messed up?
View attachment 3217241 View attachment 3217242
No, there was a scene before where Pete talks with the MC about leaving to the Caribbean with Samyia and Dahlia, it is just an earlier scene that unlocks that option.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
No, there was a scene before where Pete talks with the MC about leaving to the Caribbean with Samyia and Dahlia, it is just an earlier scene that unlocks that option.
Weird. I got the choice to unlock it and thought it was here
screenshot0014.png screenshot0015.png

I guess I'll have to replay the whole game from the start then

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
That is one of the prerequisites to get that ending, later you will talk with Pete who will tell you about his idea of leaving to the Caribbean.
Huh? You lost me there, I don't get it. It was before or it will be after the sex scene in the dorm? Or did you meant both?
The last screenshots above are just after they all have sex

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Huh? You lost me there, I don't get it. It was before or it will be after the sex scene in the dorm? Or did you meant both?
The last screenshots above are just after they all have sex
IIRC a little after that scene where MC is dominated by both girls, Pete will talk with you about his plans, this scene only happens if you were successful in the domination sex scenes, if you let Pete fuck Samiya in season 2 and is on the LC path.

Reactions: ♂Brout&Minou♀

AkaQ

May 23, 2022
It's just ends here.
The game has a total of 18 endings, 10 of them are already ingame, the rest are still being made for future updates.
The one you want, "The Quartet" Ending is not implemented yet, you can unlock it but not see it yet, so the game just rolls back your game before that choice.
If you go to the main menu and bonuses then endings you can see all the endings you've unlocked.
The game is marked as "Completed" because the canon ending (E01) is there... but we'll have to wait a little more for those 8 missing scenes. The next 2 will be Lydia NTR focused btw.

Last edited:

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
IIRC a little after that scene where MC is dominated by both girls, Pete will talk with you about his plans, this scene only happens if you were successful in the domination sex scenes, if you let Pete fuck Samiya in season 2 and is on the LC path.
The game has a total of 18 endings, 10 of them are already ingame, the rest are still being made for future updates.
The one you want, "The Quartet" Ending is not implemented yet, you can unlock it but not see it yet, so the game just rolls back your game before that choice.
If you go to the main menu and bonuses then endings you can see all the endings you've unlocked.
The game is marked as "Completed" because the canon ending (E01) is there... but we'll have to wait a little more for those 8 missing scenes. The next 2 will be Lydia NTR focused btw.

Right, I saw that indeed this ending was not implemented yet, and I think I will wait until it is. Yes I'm aware of the 18 endings which are not all implemented. I also saw that there is a secret 19th ending or something in the bonus scenes. I assume it's not implemented either? Canon ending? My ass! I mean... It's not like the other endings weren't planned in advance. At least, most of them.
On the one hand, I understand the marketing choice of DLC. This is a common practice for all those who have caught the video game bug. On the other hand, I find this practice abusive. Did I say that out loud? :oops:
Ok! It's a bit like the planned obsolescence of the material goods that we buy and use in everyday life. This ranges from household appliances to much more trivial things. We know that they will have to be replaced or upgraded in x amount of time to maintain the same lifestyle. We complain about these abuses, but we continue to obtain the same products. It's like lighting a candle, and watching it burn, hoping that it will last forever. It's stupid and we delight in this stupidity while ignoring it. This consumerist society will eat us all alive, I tell you! MOUAHAHAHA :devilish:
But OK! I'm certainly not the only one and we won't remake the world just by chatting here however. Right?

Reactions: AkaQ

AkaQ

May 23, 2022
there is a secret 19th ending
Yes, but it's just a little easter egg
I think there's also an achievement liked to that.

Canon ending? My ass! I mean... It's not like the other endings weren't planned in advance. At least, most of them.
Well... yeah... there's is 1 canon ending that leads to the next game. But there are also 17 other amazing possible futures :). This game is amazing because you can customize your experience the way you like it, and chose from various different ending with the girl(s) you liked more.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Yes, but it's just a little easter egg
I think there's also an achievement liked to that.

Well... yeah... there's is 1 canon ending that leads to the next game. But there are also 17 other amazing possible futures :). This game is amazing because you can customize your experience the way you like it, and chose from various different ending with the girl(s) you liked more.
I can't argue with that! I dove into the Allison/Vanessa ending because I'm craving and dying for redheads, but if all endings are this good, hell yeah! Of course, I anticipate... No! We anticipate the end with the bubbly Stacy and hope for TU to be a really good squel, even if we know it's all about coin. The taboo of the little sister is something else, that many people have a fantasy about. We enjoyed the Alliso/Vanessa ending really hot and sexy and can't wait to see the others. We, of all the people here ans outside, are... Not only fetishist but most likely taboos are our fuel, so... We're perverts? Hell yeah! Or, like this sound that accompanies us throughout the game... HHHYYEEEEESSSSSS! :giggle:

• Red Heart
Reactions: AkaQ
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes