cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
As I read through the comments there's no way to transfer the save files from w1 to w2 right now. So is there any way to unlock the first cg with AmRose having points transferred? I can use the multimod, but that'll unlock all the scenes, I just want that one.
if you answer to those 20 or so questions you should have get enuf points.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
damn after finishing this is it a general consensus the game goes off the rails in ep3? The pacing doesnt match the prior 2, the tone doesnt match the prior 2, feels weird man.

Draco6393

Apr 16, 2022
Hey everyone. I played the full game and I read a lot of y'all's comments. Everyone is having problems transferring the save from week 1 to week 2. I had the problem as well. I have played through it multiple times and tried several different ways. What I did was downloaded and installed the walkthrough for all 3 weeks. The only bug I came across was the week 1 to week 2 transfer. I had to put all the choices I made when I started it. No matter what when you start the new week your points automatically get reset to 0. You don't need to cheat by adding points to get everything. The game is specifically made that way so you can still see everything that you want to and don't want to.

My recommendation is that you play the game the way you want to. Then once you have played all 3 weeks, use the cheat mod to unlock every scene so you can see everything. Either do it that way or unlock everything in a few days by playing over and over by choosing new answers. Hope this helps you all out and answers questions you asked

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
I played the entire series recently and the save transfer worked just fine :)
I played it all the way through within the last few days (most up-to-date versions for all three weeks) and there was indeed a problem transferring saves between Weeks 1 to 2. It didn't detect the save file anywhere. Checked multiple times. So there is a problem somewhere. Week 2 to 3 worked just fine though.

• Sad
Reactions: AkaQ

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
I finally sat down and played this game for the first time all the way through, and very much enjoyed it. The few things I didn't care for were far outweighed by the different things I liked and loved. So it's definitely a "keeper" for me.

My understanding is that while the game's status is "Completed", because the canon ending is done, quite a few of the other endings are still being developed and are considered to be upcoming DLC.

I saw that some endings basically had placeholder images until those endings get properly made and added. But there were about 5 other endings (6, 10, 13, 15, & 18) that I didn't even find placeholder art for (IIRC the "Alone" ending is basically an unofficial "19th ending"). Are these basically mystery endings, and we don't yet know what they will entail, or did I just miss them somewhere?

Besides just curiosity about the others, another reason I'm asking is because part of me is really hoping for a proper Hana path/ending (Hana & Iona both would be even better, but I'd still really like one with at least Hana). I know that she said she's not interested in a relationship with the MC, but that doesn't necessarily mean anything definitive. Twists aren't uncommon, and people change their minds about stuff all the time for all kinds of different reasons.

So TL;DR has it been said or suggested anywhere what Endings 6, 10, 13, 15, & 18 will entail? Or did I just happen to miss those?

Actually, now that I think about it, I'd also really like to see an ending focused on Maria, or Maria & AmRose. That sharing scene of her in the bathroom/gloryhole and how hard she was getting off on getting degraded and humiliated was hot as fuck. If there was an ending focused around her going down that kind of rabbit hole, but exclusively to you, or of you and AmRose basically keeping her as a pet, that'd be pretty awesome (imho).

Last edited:
Reactions: AkaQ

AkaQ

May 23, 2022
I saw that some endings basically had placeholder images until those endings get properly made and added. But there were about 5 other endings (6, 10, 13, 15, & 18) that I didn't even find placeholder art for (IIRC the "Alone" ending is basically an unofficial "19th ending"). Are these basically mystery endings, and we don't yet know what they will entail, or did I just miss them somewhere?
All endings have placeholder arts already, you just didn't unlocked them. There are a total of 18 endings, 10 are already ingame. The "secret" #19 Alone Ending is just an easter egg linked to an achievement, not a real ending.

hoping for a proper Hana path/ending (Hana & Iona both would be even better, but I'd still really like one with at least Hana).
They are not love interest in this one, but they are characters in the next game "Taboo University".

So TL;DR has it been said or suggested anywhere what Endings 6, 10, 13, 15, & 18 will entail? Or did I just happen to miss those?
Yeah you missed unlocking those... Do you really want spoilers of them all?

Reactions: RabidSloth

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
They are not love interest in this one, but they are characters in the next game "Taboo University".
Ah that's a shame. I wasn't really interested in Taboo University, for whatever reason. But I may have to play it just for Hana. Even though it's a prequel. Not sure what it was specifically but I like her enough to want more. Thanks.

Yeah you missed unlocking those... Do you really want spoilers of them all?
Yes please! That will at least give me an idea of which different choices to make in replays lol. Either here or in a DM, I'd appreciate it :)

AkaQ

May 23, 2022
But I may have to play it just for Hana.
To be honest I just saw Hana on a scene that she's on TV as a reporter, don't remember exactly where tho.
But Iona seens to be a main LI there.

Yes please! That will at least give me an idea of which different choices to make in replays lol
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
To be honest I just saw Hana on a scene that she's on TV as a reporter, don't remember exactly where tho.
But Iona seens to be a main LI there.
She made at least a cameo in that "S&M Studio" game too. Don't know if she'll return past that though.

About the endings, I think I'm seeing the problem and just didn't notice or realize it before. I've seen most of those endings. But for some reason they aren't showing up as unlocked in the Main Menu > Bonus Content > Endings screen.

I played with the Multi-mod, so it may be related to that. I'm guessing that once the game is done done that another official Walkthrough DLC will release for Week 3. Having tried each in Week 2, I do think I prefer the official Walkthrough DLC over the Multi-mod.

Edit: Thanks again for the help though (y)

AkaQ

May 23, 2022
But for some reason they aren't showing up as unlocked in the Main Menu > Bonus Content > Endings screen.
I think you actually have to choose the option when presented to unlock the replay, then the game will take you to the placeholder-art-thing if not available yet and rewind time before that choice.

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
I think you actually have to choose the option when presented to unlock the replay, then the game will take you to the placeholder-art-thing if not available yet and rewind time before that choice.
I could've sworn that I did that for the Lydia/Harem ending. When I got to the end (in the courtroom with Hana) I had a choice of different endings, and I wasn't sure if it was the mod I was using or if it was normal and a list of endings that I'd met the conditions for or something. Oh well. I fully plan to replay it multiple times after it's 100% complete and then unlock everything. Thanks though.

While the isn't one ending just for Hannah, she will be part of the Reboot Fetish Locator ending.
Oh well that's good at least! (y)

~

I've only tried a few different endings so far. But just off-hand does anyone know if there are any endings that involve Stacy getting knocked up, besides (the Lydia/Harem ending)?

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
I could've sworn that I did that for the Lydia/Harem ending. When I got to the end (in the courtroom with Hana) I had a choice of different endings, and I wasn't sure if it was the mod I was using or if it was normal and a list of endings that I'd met the conditions for or something. Oh well. I fully plan to replay it multiple times after it's 100% complete and then unlock everything. Thanks though.

Oh well that's good at least! (y)

~

I've only tried a few different endings so far. But just off-hand does anyone know if there are any endings that involve Stacy getting knocked up, besides (the Lydia/Harem ending)?
Maybe in the Lyssa + Stacy ending, but for now only the harem leads to her pregnancy.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes