lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Does Week 2 not have a Walkthrough DLC? I'm running 2.0.36 which (afaik) is the latest version and is supposed to include it but unlike Week 1, the title screen only says 'Extended Edition' and the choices have no hints. Does it only kick in after finishing a playthrough or is there some other way to turn it on?
Multi-mod in OP

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
so basically it means you cant trigger them at all :rolleyes::mad:
or i have to wait till next 31st october
... or you can manually set your system to Oct 31st and play the game.

Pro tipp: reset it to the real date afterwards.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
bah... that is a lot of work... It does add replayability to the game though... if anyone has a save file for all, hit me up!!
skipping either ctrl or tab helps a lot. also saving on crucial points aka goto girl a or b helps a lot too.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I amaze myself. I almost ALWAYS fuck up when downloading the 'update only' patch, and then end up having to just download the full game. lol
Get this. This time, I decided to move the main game's update patch into the S&M folder. I officially fucked both games, and now have to redownload both of them. (Not sure the S&M game was updated yet, but next update, I will deal with that.)
lol

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
For those who playe this, is this game good? This one has a high ratings I just want to know other opinions
well that depends what are you looking for. story works even with some stupids, plenty to do, multiple paths and endings, nice graphics atc.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I amaze myself. I almost ALWAYS fuck up when downloading the 'update only' patch, and then end up having to just download the full game. lol
Get this. This time, I decided to move the main game's update patch into the S&M folder. I officially fucked both games, and now have to redownload both of them. (Not sure the S&M game was updated yet, but next update, I will deal with that.)
lol
How is that possible? I'm old (Gen X) but manage to use update only patches all the time

I just download the update only patch, unzip with 7zip, copy the 'game' folder*, double click on the previous version and click paste then overwrite. Only time it didn't work was when the dev fucked up

*The dev might not have compressed the files into a game folder, in which case you would copy the files, double click on the 'game' folder within the original version's folder then paste and overwrite

Reactions: FookU2

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
How is that possible? I'm old (Gen X) but manage to use update only patches all the time

I just download the update only patch, unzip with 7zip, copy the 'game' folder*, double click on the previous version and click paste then overwrite. Only time it didn't work was when the dev fucked up

*The dev might not have compressed the files into a game folder, in which case you would copy the files, double click on the 'game' folder within the original version's folder then paste and overwrite
I find a way, every time. Not sure how. I'm also Gen X.
But, every time I try the update patch, when I try to start the game, I get a popup saying something is broken, missing or just not working. Or literally nothing happens, sometimes.
It's inevitable. I just downloaded the full game. No worries. A couple years ago, I had to have compressed versions, and had to download update files, cause I didn't have unlimited data. I had to be picky about my downloads. I no longer have that issue, so I don't care as much.

Reactions: Tuber2077

Maria2clean

Sep 8, 2020
Did MC take AmRose virginity at the beach? or did she have sex in between the two years that Karen had her first time?

Somewhat confused

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 164 Votes