Vmr15

Feb 6, 2020
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/code/d05/extended/d05s05e.rpy", line 73, in <module>
NameError: name 'd01s05_meetjf' is not defined
Saves don't work?

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
The undefined name, d01s05_meetjf, is actually about Jessie, the new girl.
Yes, but looking at the scene in question there is a safeguard in place in case the variable's missing:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sadly I'm not well versed in Ren'Py (or Python for that matter) to understand if that's the right way of doing things.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
loaded save before phone vibrates, sent 25pts to girl and then get, "thx for playing v0.09.12 version of my game....."
lol
changelog said it had new stuff, but it seem it does not :p

saw it said 0.09.12 on the main page of the game as well, maybe nopy contained last version of the game?
will try mega

• Haha
Reactions: scrumbles

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
loaded save before phone vibrates, sent 25pts to girl and then get, "thx for playing v0.09.12 version of my game....."
lol
changelog said it had new stuff, but it seem it does not :p

saw it said 0.09.12 on the main page of the game as well, maybe nopy contained last version of the game?
will try mega
New content is all mid-game and requires a fresh start to see it, there is NO new content after the end of Day 7

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
Hey Guys, i unpack .rpa file, and wanna modding scripts files...
I wanna full unlock galley, bonus and replay functions...
But, code is soo hard, twirkles and do not undesteding for me... How i can do it?

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Yes, but looking at the scene in question there is a safeguard in place in case the variable's missing:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sadly I'm not well versed in Ren'Py (or Python for that matter) to understand if that's the right way of doing things.
You shouldn't have to define false again in an if/else statement.
First line is if "condition" = "Met" do the thing
Else is anything not "Met" = do something Else. Defining that d01s05_meetjf again is a weird thing to do as it's already been defined prior as either true or false.

Mitsu80

Jan 30, 2019
This game is unfairly reviewed mainly because it covers so many fetishes, so it inevitably triggers a lot of players, if you bypass the fetishes that you're not interested in then it's a damn pretty good game, good writing, ok MC, decent love interests (especially AmRose...that's my girl...if the game ends where this last update ended I'd still be happy, I already got my "good ending" :D )
Anyway if I was good at writing decent reviews (with good constructive criticism and good highlight of pros and cons) I'd give this game at least 4.5/5...so if you were like me, and got discouraged by the sub 4/5 rating at first, give it a try, you might be surprised, just turn off the fetishes that you don't like and if you don't get the 25 points to get invited to the party then this game is not for you in the first place, since the fetishes needed to get to 25 are pretty mild and pretty vanilla...cum-shots?! pussy-eating?! that's not even a fetish that's pretty basic human instincts lol

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
You shouldn't have to define false again in an if/else statement.
First line is if "condition" = "Met" do the thing
Else is anything not "Met" = do something Else. Defining that d01s05_meetjf again is a weird thing to do as it's already been defined prior as either true or false.
It's actually not a weird thing at all and commonly used in scripting languages to safeguard against referencing unset variables (see in JavaScript). The first line actually reads 'if condition is set AND condition is met'. But Python (especially Ren'Py) isn't my area of expertise so others may be better suited to actually scrutinize the code.

This game is unfairly reviewed mainly because it covers so many fetishes, so it inevitably triggers a lot of players, if you bypass the fetishes that you're not interested in then it's a damn pretty good game, good writing, ok MC, decent love interests (especially AmRose...that's my girl...if the game ends where this last update ended I'd still be happy, I already got my "good ending" :D )
Anyway if I was good at writing decent reviews (with good constructive criticism and good highlight of pros and cons) I'd give this game at least 4.5/5...so if you were like me, and got discouraged by the sub 4/5 rating at first, give it a try, you might be surprised, just turn off the fetishes that you don't like and if you don't get the 25 points to get invited to the party then this game is not for you in the first place, since the fetishes needed to get to 25 are pretty mild and pretty vanilla...cum-shots?! pussy-eating?! that's not even a fetish that's pretty basic human instincts lol
While I do agree with everything you say, I still feel the need to point out that the next 50 points may be a tad harder to reach for the more vanilla people out there (see my previous post based on v0.9).

Reactions: ZTex and Mitsu80

u3poD

Dec 26, 2017
I`m not able to find new content and I dont meet jeesie in the park. What I should do to meet her?

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
Anybody know how to get the bonus content for Maria on Day 6? I did the Antony event at the party and then when she came to me in the bathroom, I made her into a urinal :unsure: maybe that last one was the wrong choice? I kinda don't want to go through it again without knowing for sure, I already have made so many playthroughs and saves just to get every single bonus content, but that Maria one I'm still missing.

Sorry if this has been asked before, I did search the thread but came up short.

4.10 star(s) 162 Votes