the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Fetish Locator Week 2 v1.02.12.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
touch the version # bottom right in the main menu to toggle the "Taboo Edition".

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Okay this made me laugh.
U.S. trials are weird man...:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Also,

Okay now i am buying even more into the idea that Lydia is involved with the fetish locator app.

First the app spies on him when he is giving Lyssa a handjob/blowjob and reward him some points. Later when Mike is agonizing over how to use the app while dating Lydia she calls his phone to subtly encourage him to keep using FL and to tell her about his sex escapades. :unsure:
This seems like the type of voyeur thing whoever the people behind fetish locator would enjoy.

N ow i will be surpised if she isn't involved somehow.

Is there a difference between this version and the version on Steam? Thanks guys
Week one is pretty much the same as the one on steam other than a few extra bugfixes and the achievements there. Week two will only be on Steam when completed.

Last edited:

Ardennen

Nov 15, 2018
Hi,

just wonder how i can continue from first week, it doesnt show any files. Putting the ending save dat into week2 game/save didnt work.

Thx for hint or help

tombeir

Oct 9, 2018
Hi,

just wonder how i can continue from first week, it doesnt show any files. Putting the ending save dat into week2 game/save didnt work.

Thx for hint or help
You have to save at the end of the first week when it says save here. Otherwise if u can't get the save file, just answer some questions at the beginning of week 2 and you can continue without importing saves

Reactions: Sculp and Paapi

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
I will skip this update... I was hoping that this game was better.. in any case i will come back when at least 1000/1500 renders will be made by the dev...
I hate short updates.
When the full 2nd week will be developed I will download again to understand where the story is going

Reactions: whoisraiden

GrannyJuices

Dec 27, 2019
Damn but that girl has a huge cock.

Were you expecting it to grow?
Haven't played since some time during the first week, where there were a load of complaints about the MC's penis being the smallest (or just a bit larger). Not necessarily expecting, but yes I was indeed wondering if the Dev had made it just a tad bigger or not

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Haven't played since some time during the first week, where there were a load of complaints about the MC's penis being the smallest (or just a bit larger). Not necessarily expecting, but yes I was indeed wondering if the Dev had made it just a tad bigger or not
No and compared to the transgender lawyer it looks like he has a large clit.

There you go, comparison.

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
The dev should put in a different text for the Handjob/blowjob scene. Both what Lyssa and MC say makes no sense with the context of a blowjob. Also you might think it would be a bigger (more important) moment when a "straight" character gives his first blowjob.

JBukharin

Feb 8, 2018
Quick question before I download this: how do I install it?
Yes, I did read what's written on the OP, but I want to ask if there are extra passages about it regarding Week 1 and Week 2: do I need to combine them both or do they act indipendently from one another?

Many thanks in advance for anyone helping me with this.

4.10 star(s) 162 Votes