Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
Do you guys think Lyssa will be blackmailed next? When the phone microphone was hacked, the dudes behind it know everything about her already.

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
She is one of the creators of Fetish Locator most probably.
She probably has a voyeur fetish and maybe some more, there's tons of reasons of why someone would create an app like that, but the reasons are immaterial. The main thing is that she' seems too nice and that makes her sounds suspicious and out of place.

Now with the ending on this episode? She just saying "hey MC you can fuck everyone you want, just talk to me afterwards about it, ok? Oh, but we are still in a relationship and i won't be doing anything, so don't you worry" Now that's bullshit, she probably has her dirty little fingers all over the app.

(i don't remember her majors, but i think it's relevant too maybe? Hell, if we didn't have full acess to the MCs thoughts i would believe he was involved somehow...yeah, maybe)
Ah I don't know. Maybe. I sort of dislike this sort of thinking of "she's too nice, there must be something nefarious that she's hiding." Can't some people just be nice? :p I don't know. I just agree that there has to happen something with Lydia's story other than them finding perfect bliss together, that would indeed be pretty boring.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So I don't really see the necessity for suspecting Lydia of being behind anything with the app especially because we have zero evidence for it.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Do you guys think Lyssa will be blackmailed next? When the phone microphone was hacked, the dudes behind it know everything about her already.
No because I believe the blackmail is an empty threat which is only used on those who've actively used the app then tried to delete it, thus demonstrating they have something to hide; since Lyssa doesn't participate she's free and clear because she hasn't given them anything.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
She is one of the creators of Fetish Locator most probably.
She probably has a voyeur fetish and maybe some more, there's tons of reasons of why someone would create an app like that, but the reasons are immaterial. The main thing is that she' seems too nice and that makes her sounds suspicious and out of place.

Now with the ending on this episode? She just saying "hey MC you can fuck everyone you want, just talk to me afterwards about it, ok? Oh, but we are still in a relationship and i won't be doing anything, so don't you worry" Now that's bullshit, she probably has her dirty little fingers all over the app.

(i don't remember her majors, but i think it's relevant too maybe? Hell, if we didn't have full acess to the MCs thoughts i would believe he was involved somehow...yeah, maybe)
I mostly agree. Way too convenient that Lydia is all like "hey Mike i kinda like to hear what sexy things you did with others so keep doing it and telling me about it. Don't worry we can still be a couple while we do that".

Sure maybe she is simply a innocent voyeur but so far i prefer the idea she is somehow involved with the app (which would hit the sweet spot for her fetish).

No because I believe the blackmail is an empty threat which is only used on those who've actively used the app then tried to delete it, thus demonstrating they have something to hide; since Lyssa doesn't participate she's free and clear because she hasn't given them anything.

Sure Lyssa barely used from what we know but others are likely full of blackmail material.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Is that taboo patch needed for both week 1 and week 2 folders since they are separate folders?
Yes although, weirdly, I forgot to apply the patch to the new update but the game still referred to Stacey (or is it Stacy, I'm too lazy to check) as the MC's sister. I used it for the last update so I guess that information must be stored in the save data o_O

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
"More story and content with Lyssa" Say no more.

Jokes I aside I guess the reason I like Lyssa that she can be not of the those stereotypes.
Ye, Im hoping the romance path doesn't lead to getting dicked but I have a save doing the other path too. Just in case. The scenes on the romance path..you could say I'm not a fan of the ending, but we will see.

Reactions: despot444

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
What are you all have against my waifu Lydia :eek: :love: She is perfect the way she is hopeshe is not behind the app she is perfect and the perfect corruption targetso we beta cucks have somone too she would fit so good in it .If she isevil and hiding it or behind the app this would destroy the cheracter for me ,even if all or most hate lydia I think she isthe best ceracter .

• Angry
Reactions: stekegkin

hablat

Jul 24, 2017
I mostly agree. Way too convenient that Lydia is all like "hey Mike i kinda like to hear what sexy things you did with others so keep doing it and telling me about it. Don't worry we can still be a couple while we do that".
To me it kind of read as she was ace or really low libido. That she doesn't get in the mood very often, and knows that everyone around her are horndogs so she's willing to be a bit open as long as the relationship is there and sex is gotten elsewhere.

Still seems way too convenient.

Also the Lyssa scene was awkward as hell. Maybe that's just me.

Mpkstroff

Sep 16, 2017
I think Lydia will be an attempt to do the cuckqueen that MrDots wanted to do in Sunshine Love with the girlfriend... but good? xD

• Love
Reactions: Orlu

renzano

Jan 11, 2020
hi!
i have this error:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 98, in _window_auto_callback
    _window_show()
  File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 60, in _window_show
    renpy.with_statement(trans)
  File "game/code/screens/screens_fl.rpy", line 254, in execute
  File "game/code/screens/screens_fl.rpy", line 258, in execute
  File "game/code/screens/screens_fl.rpy", line 219, in execute
  File "game/code/screens/screens_fl.rpy", line 220, in execute
  File "game/code/screens/screens_fl.rpy", line 220, in <module>
NameError: name 'prologue_get_girls' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "tl/italian/code/d08/prologue.rpyc", line 61, in script
  File "I:\Giochi P\vario\23\FetishLocatorWeek2-1.02.12-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 671, in execute
    statement_name("say")
  File "I:\Giochi P\vario\23\FetishLocatorWeek2-1.02.12-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 45, in statement_name
    i(name)
  File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 98, in _window_auto_callback
    _window_show()
  File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 60, in _window_show
    renpy.with_statement(trans)
  File "I:\Giochi P\vario\23\FetishLocatorWeek2-1.02.12-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1601, in with_statement
    return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
  File "I:\Giochi P\vario\23\FetishLocatorWeek2-1.02.12-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2251, in do_with
    clear=clear)
  File "I:\Giochi P\vario\23\FetishLocatorWeek2-1.02.12-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "I:\Giochi P\vario\23\FetishLocatorWeek2-1.02.12-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "I:\Giochi P\vario\23\FetishLocatorWeek2-1.02.12-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "I:\Giochi P\vario\23\FetishLocatorWeek2-1.02.12-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
  File "I:\Giochi P\vario\23\FetishLocatorWeek2-1.02.12-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "I:\Giochi P\vario\23\FetishLocatorWeek2-1.02.12-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "I:\Giochi P\vario\23\FetishLocatorWeek2-1.02.12-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "I:\Giochi P\vario\23\FetishLocatorWeek2-1.02.12-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "game/code/screens/screens_fl.rpy", line 258, in execute
  File "game/code/screens/screens_fl.rpy", line 220, in execute
  File "game/code/screens/screens_fl.rpy", line 220, in <module>
NameError: name 'prologue_get_girls' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Fetish Locator Week 2 1.02.12
Tue Sep 22 23:57:51 2020

bozoplace

Dec 7, 2019
Yes although, weirdly, I forgot to apply the patch to the new update but the game still referred to Stacey (or is it Stacy, I'm too lazy to check) as the MC's sister. I used it for the last update so I guess that information must be stored in the save data o_O
Thanks (y)

4.10 star(s) 167 Votes