Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
Man! I love this game. Absolutely love it, the gold keeps on coming every update. The Dev got a lot better at story telling, some expositions where well written and pleasant to read and there's a lot of sex scenes! Just didn't like much what they did with AmRose, nothing against submission or anything just think it was random that she would give herself away in such a manner, like there was no foreshadowing of her acting that way. Well, it had the option to treat her like a submissive slave or more romantically so it's swell.
Now, the second motive for my comment: Daisy's face when she was going to punch the MC balls at the beach was fucking gold. LMAO and i don't even know why i found it that funny.

Last edited:

magus448

May 22, 2018
Did MC just take AmRose' virginity. :unsure: I'm guessing she was one when her roommate's was taken (or she was jealous it wasn't him who took it), but it's up in the air if she's had sex between then and now.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Fetish Locator v0.09.12.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
touch the game title in the main menu to toggle the "Taboo Edition".

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Darthmonkeyyy

Dec 28, 2018
Damn...this is a really great game. Just blasted thru the whole thing today. Can't believe i didnt noe about it till like yesterday. So far best girl is Lyssa. Really cant wait for more content, keep it up dev!!!:love::love::love:

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
I can't figure out how to win the new update without seeing fetishes that gross me out. That doesn't seem fair.
Well, it probaly isn't... but it does put you into the MC's shoes nicely. After all he is part of the Fetish Locator Retention Program and given the personal challenge to "Earn 50 points by 7am Monday".
If you've been up to the past challenges you can start sunday allready close to 50 points. With at least 44 points any one scene related to the daily challenge will earn you enough points to reach your goal. Given your personal preference I recommend to spank AmRose after agreeing on her being your secret girlfriend. That one looked and felt rather tame.

Feb 29, 2020
Ok so 2 different play throughs and for each I failed to obtain enough points at the end of day 7.
Do I need to actually do every fetish to progress to day 8?
Or do I need to just cut my losses and be done with this game?

Reactions: kamimed and Ullubu

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Ok so 2 different play throughs and for each I failed to obtain enough points at the end of day 7.
Do I need to actually do every fetish to progress to day 8?
Or do I need to just cut my losses and be done with this game?
I'll quote myself from a couple of pages back
In no particular order

Pissing challenge with Min (must've followed her story at the party) and aim for the face
Ass-fuck Chloe in front of Kevin
Piss in park with Polly
Creampie Daisy without telling her about the challenge
Fuck Nora but don't creampie her
Go with Vanessa to the island
Then go with Daisy/Dahlia (same points)
Spank Lyssa to completion
Fuck AmRo (secret girlfriend/sex slave

I think that's everything
If I remembered everything I did then you should have 93 points. Many of those fetishes aren't for me but they are necessary.

• Angry
Reactions: Ullubu

P.T.

Dec 7, 2019
I just had to at least try to reject AmRose, well played Dev XD
I just wish she was more sexy, something is really weirding me out from the moment i first saw her. The only girl i cant really find attractive, theres potential but she would be the most easy one to reject.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
The edits on lemonfreak's post would be.

I don't think Vanessa counts? Being you swam there without your phone.

Also Lyssa content is only if you chose oral Santa at the party. The other choice instead of that or Min's is the Mr. Dicky choice at the party which puts you on a punish Maria path in the Coffee House.

I just wish she was more sexy, something is really weirding me out from the moment i first saw her. The only girl i cant really find attractive, theres potential but she would be the most easy one to reject.
It is her face/head, it has weird proportions in some scenes.

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
:eek: Blasphemy! Heresy! How can you speak such things of AmRose?

:KEK:

• Angry
Reactions: Jestur and Ullubu

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
The edits on lemonfreak's post would be.

I don't think Vanessa counts? Being you swam there without your phone.

Also Lyssa content is only if you chose oral Santa at the party. The other choice instead of that or Min's is the Mr. Dicky choice at the party which puts you on a punish Maria path in the Coffee House.
You're quite right, I forgot about that. It is an extra scene for the foot-fetishists though

Yes, I should have been clearer; Min and Lyssa routes give more points and, tbh, without Lyssa I wouldn't be playing since I dislike most of the fetishes so far.

Reactions: Ullubu

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
I think that you should probably have some possibility to explore the whole watersports thing more gradually, it feels like it's all or nothing on that kink. With Lyssa, for example, every step of the way, you can still say, nah I don't think I'm actually comfortable with that next step. But with piss-play, nah. I really didn't want to experience that Min challenge at the party, that was definitely a few steps too far for me, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't engage in some piss play.

My levels of comfort are basically:

So I would wish that the game would ask at some of these steps (or other steps, that isn't a definitive list) if I wanted to carry on with it. But it seems like after you agree to watersports, well, in for a penny, in for a pound. And like I said, seems unnecessary, because with other fetishes, the game does keep asking you if you want to proceed. But I really didn't know what I was getting myself into when that Min challenge came along...

Reactions: L7Bear

ravis_defiler

Dec 3, 2019
Wow. This is my first comment ever on this site. This game just blows me away. I ended with perfect score(That means i did do what i would not have done in real life) but it was fun.
Can't wait to fuck AmRose some more and take Lydia's virginity.
Kudos to the Dev. Keep it up...
When's the next update coming?(;))

Reactions: L7Bear

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Wow. This is my first comment ever on this site. This game just blows me away. I ended with perfect score(That means i did do what i would not have done in real life) but it was fun.
Can't wait to fuck AmRose some more and take Lydia's virginity.
Kudos to the Dev. Keep it up...
When's the next update coming?(;))
If the dev keeps working at the same pace, a month, but a lot of that also depends on quickly someone is willing to leak it. This one arrived on F95zone almost immediately but the last update took 2-3 weeks to be leaked.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
You're quite right, I forgot about that. It is an extra scene for the foot-fetishists though

Yes, I should have been clearer; Min and Lyssa routes give more points and, tbh, without Lyssa I wouldn't be playing since I dislike most of the fetishes so far.
Fully understandable, I would easily state Lyssa is the best looking model in the game, you can tell the dev spent extra time on her, also easily the best dressed.

I think that you should probably have some possibility to explore the whole watersports thing more gradually, it feels like it's all or nothing on that kink. With Lyssa, for example, every step of the way, you can still say, nah I don't think I'm actually comfortable with that next step. But with piss-play, nah. I really didn't want to experience that Min challenge at the party, that was definitely a few steps too far for me, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't engage in some piss play.

My levels of comfort are basically:

So I would wish that the game would ask at some of these steps (or other steps, that isn't a definitive list) if I wanted to carry on with it. But it seems like after you agree to watersports, well, in for a penny, in for a pound. And like I said, seems unnecessary, because with other fetishes, the game does keep asking you if you want to proceed. But I really didn't know what I was getting myself into when that Min challenge came along...
I do agree some of the fetishes go too fast, while others are slow/non-existent.

Watersports went from 0 to 100 instantly, but like on the min path and oral when she is on her period, the most you get is slight red of her vaginal area which for all you know is her natural skin tone, and the MC saying tastes like iron, which should be copper.

4.10 star(s) 169 Votes