Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
Are kinks tied to specific characters or can be avoided?

I'm not a fan of scat, humiliation, domination, netorare, rape or BDSM. Could I play through the game and avoid them?

concord72

Mar 30, 2020
Anyone got a full set of saves with all the endings unlocked? I know you can use the mod to unlock the scene gallery, but I wanna watch the whole ending scenes, including the story, not just the sex.

DubstepSmite

Sep 5, 2019
Are kinks tied to specific characters or can be avoided?

I'm not a fan of scat, humiliation, domination, netorare, rape or BDSM. Could I play through the game and avoid them?
Yes, I can't vouch for all those tags because I haven't played beyond the start of week 2 but usually the game let's you decide what you enjoy. You will miss out on some characters because of it but you can't interact with everyone in one playthrough anyway.

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
Yes, I can't vouch for all those tags because I haven't played beyond the start of week 2 but usually the game let's you decide what you enjoy. You will miss out on some characters because of it but you can't interact with everyone in one playthrough anyway.
Thanks. I don't mind missing out on characters. I like when you don't get to make every character be what you want them to be.

4.10 star(s) 169 Votes