4.80 star(s) 8 Votes

dejan07

Jun 15, 2018
I feel for you anuradha. I was up all night waiting for Darktoz but i remember him mentioning that he had troubles inserting new stuff into the game and make it all work.

Reactions: anuradha

Freaker_81

Dec 25, 2017
does anybody know how to support on pateron without creditcard and without paypal+ binded creditcard ??

I mean i have paypal but only bounded wirt my debitcard/bankaccount

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
does anybody know how to support on pateron without creditcard and without paypal+ binded creditcard ??

I mean i have paypal but only bounded wirt my debitcard/bankaccount
So? I have the same paypal and it works fine. I'm in europe, so I don't know if it's different somewhere else.

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
From what I see it looks just like mine. But I'm no paypal expert, so I would ask them instead. I would just send them an email.

SaulGoodman

Feb 12, 2018

Post from darktoz:

The Asylum Elaine, Bonnie, Ashley, Nikki, Selina and Heather Edition!

Damn, that was a pain in the ass! Listen and read closely:
1. This is definetly in betastage and has not been tested properly! Please leave feedback in the comments!

2. If you choose to go with Elaine, you will not be able to get the Mary Ending! Elaine will always pop up and threaten Mary with her Shotgun! So choose wisely when you ask her!

3. If you want to rescue Ashley in order to flee with Bonnie, then you have to talk to her again! She will still be there where you left her, suffering some post enema problems! You need to talk to her again since it triggers a new switch...or rescue her again if you not already have!
That was the only way to make it work, there was no other way around!

4. Nikki will be in the Room on the left on the first floor, Bonnie will be one floor up, Elaine will be triggered when you go to Mary to the front door, Selina and Heather will (either one of them or both or none) be waiting for you after you made it through the maze.

5. The Asylum features now way other 2 000 pictures. I'm not telling you this to brag (ok, bragging is a part of it :D ), but to let you know that low performance laptops and desktops might get in trouble with their memory cache dump...meaning the game might slow down in longer sessions! Just keep that in mind.

6. Auction Endings, Solo Ending and Ending with the boys are still missing. Working on it...

What? Oh, right...the game: Here you go, please betatest :)

Stay kinky!

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
Man Darktoz is busting his ass off lately. Fair enough as he has a lot on his plate, but damn, props to him.

EDIT: Nevermind, those were relatively small endings. Happy with it though, Femdom City is a better game anyway.

Reactions: anuradha
4.80 star(s) 8 Votes