Fetishes there arent enough off in games

Crimson Delight Games

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2020
Hey I was just wondering what fetish people would like to see more of in games
Monster-girl breeding would be nice, especially in a fantasy game. Like maybe your character gets contracted to wipe out a nest of monster-girls, but once you get there they overpower you and make you their main breeder since they can only reproduce with human men... and then everyone falls in love and lives happily ever after! :)

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
Hey I was just wondering what fetish people would like to see more of in games

Personally I want to see some more pregnancy stuff but actually go deep into the mechanics of it
Sleep Sex, groping, sexual harassment, incest son/mom, mc not seen*, oral, BDSM, rape, (natural) corruption, (good) black mail.

* important to me

Reactions: lop333

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
Breeding games overall. All games out there with breeding content are not rly finished or just scam.
I totally agree. There was a breeding colony game a few years ago that actually was one of the things that got me into adult gaming. I haven't seen it in a long time, but it had a great start. Most of the other breeding games have you breeding mosters, not humans.

chainedpanda

Jun 26, 2017
Physiological male domination rather than the generic male dom stuff. So, I suppose more dependence rather than dominance I guess?