baxtus

Apr 15, 2021
The game is mediocre, limited choices for the player, There are basically 4 endings, no good ending, 2 involve tentacle vore (basically the same end), one involves the good magical girl becoming a cumdumpster, and the last ending, involves the good magical girl dying, and then being reborn as a basically a sex demon and getting revenge on the evil magical girl (as close to a good end as this game has).

This game had a good premise, but the execution is poor. The idea of a person with evil tendencies getting super powers is an interesting trope to explore, as is the idea of the bad girl capturing and sexually subjugating the heroine, but this game squanders it by basically limiting the options available to player, and by not having a satisfying good end option.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
i just downloaded the game, i have a strong lag problem for the transition of the scenes even out of game, does anyone know why?
Well...
Indeed, the May 2020 update broke the game, according to the developer.
The developer has supplied updated files to fix the issue, but only for the games that haven't been localized (AFAIK, anyways)...
If you have un-localized games from them, visit their support page. There they have the files neccesary to fix some games.
Link:
The fix itself from someone, a little bit later in the thread:
Oh cool they fixed the English version. Link to the fix
And...
1651512754731.png

NenneCatGirl

Nov 29, 2022
im already set my locale to japanese and try using locale emulator but still no text shows up any help guys?
Yeah I'm kind of new here. The game is both lagging incredibly and text won't appear. I have no idea what my options are to troubleshoot this or whatever. And I'm only just finding out certain Japanese games require an emulator. And god knows if I know how to use them when they make it so complicated.

Maybe a link to a youtube video on how to use Japanese emulation exists

PaulGamer

Jul 10, 2020
View attachment 267593

Overview:
* The power of magic is all for myself! The world is mine for domination!
An orthodox magical girl r*pe adventure carried out by a fiendish magical girl herself!

* The Heroine Rinne is no good at study, nor is she physically gifted.
She is a weak, selfish, jealous girl with poor posture...
and with a communication disability, cannot even talk very well either.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2019-03-22
Release Date: 2019-03-22
Developer: VALKYRIA
Censored: Yes
Voice: Japanese
Language: English
Store:
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - WORKUPLOAD -

Thanks to @dr4nox.

View attachment 267588 View attachment 267589 View attachment 267590 View attachment 267591 View attachment 267592 View attachment 267594
why my game is without text?

Shy Spy

Oct 8, 2020
View attachment 267593

Overview:
* The power of magic is all for myself! The world is mine for domination!
An orthodox magical girl r*pe adventure carried out by a fiendish magical girl herself!

* The Heroine Rinne is no good at study, nor is she physically gifted.
She is a weak, selfish, jealous girl with poor posture...
and with a communication disability, cannot even talk very well either.

Thread Updated: 2019-03-22
Release Date: 2019-03-22
Developer: VALKYRIA
Censored: Yes
Voice: Japanese
Language: English
Store:
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - WORKUPLOAD -

Thanks to @dr4nox.

View attachment 267588 View attachment 267589 View attachment 267590 View attachment 267591 View attachment 267592 View attachment 267594
Can you translate this game too please?

WitheredTulip

Jun 19, 2022
Whenever I download this game, both in September last year, and now today, extracting the file with 7Zip requires a password. And I can't seem to find one.
Edit: okay, of course affter i give it "One last try" it works. Always after I ask for help.

Highguiy

Aug 16, 2022
Anyone here can fix the lag in this VN? It's really frustrating, and it doesn't look like the developer's website have a patch for it anymore.

RinneNumbaWan

Jul 27, 2023
How do you guys fix the issue with when there's no text box appearing? really need help on this - I tried what they did, and the patching works fine, but the text was missing now.

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
looking at the tags this is likely a dumb question, but ca you avoid dick/tentacles? like do YOU as the villain get to pick what to do with the other girl? or is it just a preset series of escalating rapes leading to the other girl just begin a cum bucket?