3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

knownunknown

Donor
May 31, 2017
I enjoy games like this since they are easy to play on android. My only complaint is that choices that send you down unfinished content resulting in a dead end have no warning. This also applies to the various ren'py games that take the same approach.. Even a asterisk next to choices that lead to a dead end due to an unfinished path would go a long way.

Don't get me wrong, the choices that end in a game over don't bother me at all.

Kristof29

Aug 6, 2016
Change log for version 0.7

Overview: The Prison fun :)

Specifics:

New custom images
Jail path completed!? Eventually on non beta.
Twin roses Expanded
Trainer path finished

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I used to hate text games until I found Corruption of Champions not long after he started it now I really enjoy the good ones.

I love a good story and I always appreciate a writer that can set a scene well without pictures.

That being said this is one of the good ones. So far the writing has been really well done and the branching paths are numerous.

Well worth a look.

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
I remember playing this game in the past, looks like they improved it quite a bit, there´s even pictures now, and the engine changed too.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Why are half the pictures are incorrectly named so you get blanks, seems like the easiest thing for the dev to avoid.

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
What about the trainer route?
If its the one im thinking of, your friend calls you to help her deal with a loan shark. You have to tell the "collector" that your friend cant pay this time and then go talk to the mob boss. He sends goons to your house and tells you to lose the fight. If you win, they take you to the brothel. But of course all this is based on your stats.

Reactions: rKnight

Bigboy69

Jul 28, 2017
If its the one im thinking of, your friend calls you to help her deal with a loan shark. You have to tell the "collector" that your friend cant pay this time and then go talk to the mob boss. He sends goons to your house and tells you to lose the fight. If you win, they take you to the brothel. But of course all this is based on your stats.
Oh, I thought that was called the flamingo route

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
Oh, I thought that was called the flamingo route
Yea, you're right. I was thinking because they train her to be a whore, thats what you were looking for. The only other place that I know of, where she gets "trained", is at the Twin Roses after she loses the arm wrestling match.

• Haha

Bigboy69

Jul 28, 2017
Yea, you're right. I was thinking because they train her to be a whore, thats what you were looking for. The only other place that I know of, where she gets "trained", is at the Twin Roses after she loses the arm wrestling match.
Ahh yes, thank you, I believe that might be it.

redghost14

Jul 19, 2017
I thought the trainer route was if you went to a new gym immediately and trained there while dealing with the other members harassment.

Also thank you for help with the jail, although it doesn't seem complete like the dev said.

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
I thought the trainer route was if you went to a new gym immediately and trained there while dealing with the other members harassment.
Also thank you for help with the jail, although it doesn't seem complete like the dev said.
Wouldn't that just be considered the "gym route", like the "bouncer route"?

• I just jizzed my pants
3.30 star(s) 4 Votes