3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Bigboy69

Jul 28, 2017
I thought the trainer route was if you went to a new gym immediately and trained there while dealing with the other members harassment.

Also thank you for help with the jail, although it doesn't seem complete like the dev said.
I believe torkenstiem is right about going to the new gym is named as the gym route. However I found that the jail wasn't complete either despite the dev saying it was, I think this is down to the 0.7 version being a beta at the moment.

redghost14

Jul 19, 2017
Maybe you're right, in that case I wonder what the Trainer route is now because it doesn't appear to be listed in the walkthrough page in-game.

And you may be right about the Jail route being finished after beta. At least I hope so.

Reactions: Bigboy69

Shaddy

Jul 19, 2017
I wish the walkthrough was somehow useful, i just get fucking destroyed everytime anything related to fighting happens

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
So does this version just end at Patricia at the Twin Roses the day after you beat the big dude? She wants to talk to me and all paths whether it's talking to her or telling her to buzz off just stop there. Nothing to click on nor move forward.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
as far as i know it hasn't been released.
v7 nonbeta

Reactions: nazuva

qwe123123

Jun 8, 2017
There are barely any pictures, in my playthrough there were only like 4 and none of them good. Only play if you are nito text game

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
There are barely any pictures, in my playthrough there were only like 4 and none of them good. Only play if you are nito text game
Pretty obvious...

It's a remake of a text based game of the same name.

It's very rare text games have pictures.

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes