3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
Ah, so it was the same game. Bummer.
Oh well. Those screenshots still got me interested. Time to give this a shot.
I guess I will need to upload those SS here.

Reactions: ponyguy

Mr_Ainz

Oct 26, 2017
Any news on this? I really liked where it was going, but been a bit since last updated:confused:.

Also the game link doesn't work for me, takes me to "freenom", dunno what that is.

Dracis3D

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2017
Any news on this? I really liked where it was going, but been a bit since last updated:confused:.

Also the game link doesn't work for me, takes me to "freenom", dunno what that is.
Can't help you on next update, but Magma changed web address last year - fightclubreborn.com (previously it was .tk)

Reactions: Mr_Ainz

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
I could never get into this one and I've been following it since the beginning. It seems like the author is trying too many routes and that can (and usually does) overwhelm creators and players (at least in my case). I also had a major problem with the fighting mechanic having fairly obtuse win mechanics. Like, it should be a stats game but it doesn't seem to strictly be the case as I can save scum and always come out on top in the battles but still somehow lose the fight.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: ponyguy

OnionsDontCry

Jan 30, 2018
I could never get into this one and I've been following it since the beginning. It seems like the author is trying too many routes and that can (and usually does) overwhelm creators and players (at least in my case). I also had a major problem with the fighting mechanic having fairly obtuse win mechanics. Like, it should be a stats game but it doesn't seem to strictly be the case as I can save scum and always come out on top in the battles but still somehow lose the fight.
Like the tess fight if you become Tia's bitch

Rigoku

Sep 11, 2017
Can anyone said more details about latest news ? Was it an announcement that there won't be a new version on april ?

@.down
Yea i know, i can see "Patrons will not be charged on April 1st, 2018. All billing will resume on May 1st, 2018." but i'm interested if Magma already said anything about date of release.

OnionsDontCry

Jan 30, 2018
Can anyone said more details about latest news ? Was it an announcement that there won't be a new version on april ?
There is a delay.
"*NOTE: CAMPAIGN IS CURRENTLY ON PAUSE, UNTIL NEXT MAJOR UPDATE. You should not be charged until a new update to the main game appears.*"

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Fight Club Reborn v0.8 Beta
Updated: May 8, 2018
Download PC: - - -

@N7 - who loves you?

kymico

Nov 29, 2016
Should be called no fights club. There are like 2 real fights and half a dozen forced failures.
This is legitimately what I was about to post after playing this game for an hour.

The repeated forced failures just killed the entire experience for me. Then was a match that was tagged "real match" *(seriously?)... the RNG gods weren't with me despite trying 3 times. I had enough.

Reactions: notajetfighter
3.30 star(s) 4 Votes