3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Fetis

May 28, 2017
From my understanding, this was passed off to other people. No idea what happened to those people though

Lerox

Jun 13, 2018
I have tried it, really good game with a lot of exciting story branching out. I want more. Maybe this game is not abandoned yet. I hope so.

Fetis

May 28, 2017
What was there was promising, but unfortunately, with the guy going months without so much as a Patreon post, and the last one being "hey guys. I know I haven't been doing much lately, but now I'm gonna have even less time," this game might not be "abandoned" but if it isn't, it's gonna be developed at less than a snail's pace

Lerox

Jun 13, 2018
It's a pity because, for me, the game is one of the best text base sex games so far. I haven't found anything that promising yet. I know, this game is in state of promise so far, and it has a huge potential for futher development. But a question is if we will see any more.

Last edited:

sserobinsse

Sep 6, 2017
i did find a update to this game that is version 9.2 beta (version after 0.8 ) when i did do search for a link to version 0.8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

how is the best way to share that one if people want to have a look have not yet play it is going to at the moment

is still going to look and see if i can find version 0.8 of fight club reborn

but it seams as that version 9.2 beta is only to the race (bet race) as far i can find out will see if i can find a version 0.8 or a newer version then 9 beta that i have currently found

edit: version numbers and i can also inform that i have currently not found any version later then 9.2 beta (its recommended to keep 0.8 at the moment)
edit2: Muff Diver can you update the download links for version 0.8 of is game or does i need to contact someone ales and if so who can i contact ?
and i can also say again i have found a version 9.2 beta of is game

Last edited:

sserobinsse

Sep 6, 2017
here is a link too the beta 9 of the fight club reborn but as i have said its not recommended to change the main link to it because it has removed huge part of the "game" during a sort of rework they did

link:

Reactions: xoxo1001

Sullix

Jun 7, 2017
And here is version 0.8 with cheats enabled:

Or if you want you can pledge to the patreon and download directly from it since they aren't charging atm.

Sullix

Jun 7, 2017
I think I've seen glacier retreats faster than the production rate of this game. :unsure:
That's probably because the game ain't developed at all.
But that sorta happens when new guy takes over, wants to overhaul absolutely EvErYtHiNg, fails to deliver a demo without progress-breaking bug in reasonable time and on top of that releases it with LESS content then the previous releases.

Yeah, I can see why the project is dead and buried.

kino4ka

Aug 6, 2018
View attachment 6988
Overview:
Fight Club is the story of a female fighter making a living in a Dark Near Future - 2024
The game is mostly text based,playable in a web browser (Firefox recommended) and you make choices that affect you and those around.

A choice can have little effect or it can have a long term and rippling effects.

Just like in real live you are not aware of what are the full consequences of your actions,but they should be mostly consistent with the game world.

The amount of choices available makes it so it will be hard for 2 players to have the same experience.

I might do other games,but “Fight Club” is my baby. The game is not finished by any means but it has a fair amount of content,with several minor endings depending on choices. Currently around 277k words. Don't be scared though, you will see much less than that in any single play-through, which makes the game re-playable.

While it is possible to avoid most of the sexual themes based on the choices made,some parts of the story are scripted.​

Game Info:
Updated: May 8, 2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: N/A
Version: v0.8 Beta
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

INFO: Walkthrough and Cheats in game

Change-Log:

Downloads
- -

ARTBOOK VERSION 1
-

View attachment 27772 View attachment 27773 View attachment 27774 View attachment 27775 View attachment 27776 View attachment 27777 View attachment 6988 View attachment 6989 View attachment 6990 View attachment 6991
Links are down, can u re-upload?

Reactions: MachoGuy

sserobinsse

Sep 6, 2017
its already a link to just a few comments before you but yes it would be great if the main links could be updated (the links pepole sees when first entering the thread)

i have even added a link(made a comment with a downloaded link) to a newer version of the game but it has less of stuff to do then the 0.8 version

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes