3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

TheLeftFriend

Nov 28, 2018
Some news on his patron. He's willing to turn the project over to a new set of hands.

Or turn the game into an ebook...

I pray to the old and lusty one's we got some willing souls here.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
I wrote a bit for this game. It's a hard engine to really write for. Maybe I'll take a look at what can be salvaged of it. It did have some great writing in it (none of it mine).

sserobinsse

Sep 6, 2017
All the game download links seem to be down, could a moderator please fix this issue?
its exist links to the game on page 6 including one by me but mine have less than the other one due to a sort of remake they did and i think that they mods(the mods or staff) my sort of have forgotten is one or this one is lower down in priority for them
if you don't like that the link is mega then i can try to upload it to other site for version .08 with cheats that exist on page 6

edit: i took the liberty to do i anyway here is one that use anonfiles:

edit 2: here comes other one:

Last edited:

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
its exist links to the game on page 6 including one by me but mine have less than the other one due to a sort of remake they did and i think that they mods(the mods or staff) my sort of have forgotten is one or this one is lower down in priority for them
if you don't like that the link is mega then i can try to upload it to other site for version .08 with cheats that exist on page 6

edit: i took the liberty to do i anyway here is one that use anonfiles:
Be careful. That site just tried to download software onto your computer. It wouldn't download the requested file unless I allowed the software first. I suspect malware.

sserobinsse

Sep 6, 2017
Be careful. That site just tried to download software onto your computer. It wouldn't download the requested file unless I allowed the software first. I suspect malware.
i get nothing but the file i upload when i try to download have you done a scan for malware or virus on your computer ?

other then that i can try to again find other one but malware and viruses can arrive/show up anywhere

i have edit the post with the anonfile with a other upload site

Last edited:
Reactions: inactive

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
i get nothing but the file i upload when i try to download have you done a scan for malware or virus on your computer ?

other then that i can try to again find other one but malware and viruses can arrive/show up anywhere

i have edit the post with the anonfile with a other upload site
It's not my computer. It's the popup that the site tried to load into my browser. Bitdefender finds all kinds of things wrong with it.

I'm not saying that there's anything wrong with anonofile itself; the site, I am sure, just allows its advertisers to have their ads pop up, but the popup about "undayblogg.club" has some serious security issues. Maybe in a day there will be a new popup.

Edit: just saw the workupload option. That one looks good.

sserobinsse

Sep 6, 2017
It's not my computer. It's the popup that the site tried to load into my browser. Bitdefender finds all kinds of things wrong with it.

I'm not saying that there's anything wrong with anonofile itself; the site, I am sure, just allows its advertisers to have their ads pop up, but the popup about "undayblogg.club" has some serious security issues. Maybe in a day there will be a new popup.

Edit: just saw the workupload option. That one looks good.
yeah it may be some ad i myself use adblock so i don't get ads so it can be a "bad" ads that sometimes slips true for sites

edit: i did try to use it just now without adblock and as i did try to download i got other page that wanted to download stuff so i would use adblock or similar on anonfiles intill we can hear otherwise from pepole

Reactions: inactive

sserobinsse

Sep 6, 2017
links dont work
hi Jason8604 and other that my look for is one in the future the links on the main page aka first page has been not working for some time now so use the links you can find from me on is page aka page 7 if i create a page 8 with is post

sserobinsse

Sep 6, 2017
Any news on this game? Will there be new hands working on this???
as far i can guess(aka to my knowledge) due to we have not had a update sense we found out about the remaking of the game then i can say it is completely abandoned even if i did like is game o and before you get you hopes up about the remake we only have currently one version of it and it was long time ago so that one is too abandoned

Savita23

Jan 27, 2020
Not expecting anything, but is there any news?

Really loved the story, on a slightly different note, could someon recommend similar stories?

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
shame
one of the best text based games.
i loooove the hypno and slught bimbofication aspect
like, "you lost in a fight, so clearly you don't deserve to be able to look so tomboyish, as you'rea weak girly girl, so you've gotta try hard on your makeup"
so hot

also i'd also like similar stories if anyone finds them

Prankeh

May 5, 2018
Any new links? All the links work but when i extract the archives the html disappears due to corruption on my phone. I suspect virus or perhaps its false but id rather not risk it

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes