yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Holy shit this looks like it's the perfect successor to Inma no Ken. Thanks for the share!

Prudii89

Sep 23, 2017
It has Vore category which peaks my interest yet at the same time i am very inquisitive against it because it has "sakura" on it. So not sure if i should take it or not

Prudii89

Sep 23, 2017
What's the problem of having "sakura" on the title of your game?
It is not pleasing to you by certain scandal of a certain company that uses the name "sakura" a lot? If I'm right, let me tell you that it's not made by them.
Then i will download it thanks for the clarification CT-Vertz

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
It has Vore category which peaks my interest yet at the same time i am very inquisitive against it because it has "sakura" on it. So not sure if i should take it or not
Sakura is just the Japanese word for "cherry blossom". Therefore anime-esque characters with bright or pastel-pink hair tend to be named Sakura. Also, just to be safe...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: ponyguy

edgedy

Aug 15, 2017
Ah well I can't play it I guess. If someone wants to do an image rip I'd appreciate it :)

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Ah well I can't play it I guess. If someone wants to do an image rip I'd appreciate it :)
If you have an E-Hentai account you can find a gallery on Ex-Hentai.
Otherwise you can also find a gallery on Hitomi.la. But that site has pop up ads.

Reactions: yoyomistro

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
If you have an E-Hentai account you can find a gallery on Ex-Hentai.
Otherwise you can also find a gallery on Hitomi.la. But that site has pop up ads.
Oh boy, does it ever... thank goodness we have Fakku rips on here, no need to venture into that cesspool to find them.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Oh boy, does it ever... thank goodness we have Fakku rips on here, no need to venture into that cesspool to find them.
Indeed. Tsumino's also pretty good. At least it has no pop ups. Not with ad-block anyway. Hitomi's pop ups manage to get past even that.

Reactions: yoyomistro

Gazael

Jun 6, 2017
"Censorship: No" I don't know. The game was pretty censored for me. Unless there is a patch for that.

Mr.Shark

May 5, 2017
"Censorship: No" I don't know. The game was pretty censored for me. Unless there is a patch for that.
You need to download both 1.01 and 1.02, take files from 1.01 and copy(replace) them into 1.02. That way it gives you new scenes from 1.02 and it will also uncensor the rest of scenes.

EDIT: Or you can download this which has everything done

Gazael

Jun 6, 2017
You need to download both 1.01 and 1.02, take files from 1.01 and copy(replace) them into 1.02. That way it gives you new scenes from 1.02 and it will also uncensor the rest of scenes.

EDIT: Or you can download this which has everything done
Thank you very much. Not only for explaining the issue, but also for going the way to upload and link the uncensored version o3o

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
Umm, something seems broken to me. I get stuck in every gallery scene ("press any key", but nothing happens). I can't load the second stage (black screen).

I grabbed the standard Mega download in OP, is there a difference between that and the ones linked later on in this thread?

edit: Never mind, seems the savefile was just corrupted somehow. Fixed itself when I grabbed the one above.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Also this company has a similar game, I found it posted at another site. It's called . Here is a download link from the site:

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes