g147369

Feb 15, 2018
I think the author likes the heroine very much
Although there are many poses, I hope CG will still change, such as injecting and changing expressions

jocklen

Feb 17, 2018
If you ask is version 1.71 if someone has it please pass it if it is not much I want to see what is the error that umai neko made because I was checking and I have not seen anything that the description says says that they solved the HCG 3 of the boss final but I was checking and I have not seen errors if they have it please can pass it the new version

LION98

Nov 5, 2018
I really like this game honestly. Probably my favorite from Umai so far .. unfortunately the titties are also growing in size similar to the way he did Magical Angel Fairy Heart... but oh well.

kamikotosamao

Aug 29, 2019
I really like this game honestly. Probably my favorite from Umai so far .. unfortunately the titties are also growing in size similar to the way he did Magical Angel Fairy Heart... but oh well.
Weren't they big from the start...?

Mr.Shark

May 5, 2017
1.071 version

Not my uploads. I don't really know which staff to ping so they can change version in OP so it would be nice if somebody who knows could do it instead.
Enjoy

Last edited:
Reactions: rarbs

LION98

Nov 5, 2018
I believe it fixes that error screen that shows "ignore" etc that someone posted above. I haven't seen that pop up in v1.071!

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes