2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

nighthawk1275

Feb 8, 2023
Is Megan's age wrong because she sure looks older than 35? Also, Megan would have been 15 and 16 when she had her kids.

Last edited:

Deloreen

Game Developer
Aug 1, 2024
Is Megan's age wrong because she sure looks older than 35?
That's just what a teen pregnancy and being a single mother of two does to you!
But yeah, I gave her a bit of a facelift in the later parts iirc, I didn't even notice how bad the wrinkles were :KEK:

Ag414

Dec 24, 2022
What about impregnation/pregnancy in future? As a true harem game it should have pregnancy with all the lis in future or at least at the epilogue.

Apr 28, 2022
What are these plastic looking character models from? And is there a way to hide it in the search engine - because i Hate every single game that uses these models.

Seriously, why do people keep using these models - the characters in these games all look like melted plastic.

And for some reason everyone looks vaguely asian - Even the black people look vaguely asian!

Its fine if your characters name is Akira, but it just looks strange on characters with different ethnicities...

Feb 20, 2024
I am a full harem player myself and if one NTR image comes up in a game, I will delete the game. Then it becomes a completely useless game for me and the whole feeling and desire to play is gone forever. And it certainly won't come back. We some NTR haters are pretty demanding. One picture can ruin the whole game and after that the game is on the ignore list.

EDIT: Fuck 0.1 and 5.4 gigs of stuff. I'm already scared of that 1.0 version.

Last edited:

Deloreen

Game Developer
Aug 1, 2024
I've decided on my path of no NTR and it won't be changed.
EDIT: Fuck 0.1 and 5.4 gigs of stuff. I'm already scared of that 1.0 version.
That's only because it's my first game and I shipped full .pngs instead of compressed .webms, so no worries - even v0.2 shouldn't be bigger than 1.5GB, even with more video content.

Will BDSM, footjob and lesbian be avoidable?
I try to always make the player's choices matter as much as possible, going forward in intimacy too - meaning you'll get to choose if you want a blowjob or a footjob, etc.

Edit: And thanks gregger33 for pointing out the typos, all fixed now! :PogChamp:

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes