Ren'Py Abandoned Filling Void [v0.01] [freemindstuff]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

UmbraZX

Jun 26, 2019
Wait? That mean NTR avoidabe? I'm in!

I love when there is avoidable and optional ntr. It allows both ntr lovers and non-lovers to enjoy the game so that everyone is satisfied. Personally, I like the ntr when it is optional, that what happens is according to my choice or that they let me see which option gives what result.

Freemindstuff

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Thank you, everyone, for your replies and feedback, I did not expect this much!

Not to spoil anything, but you won't be so omnipotent as it seems, that would be too boring in my opinion. First who I'm gonna work on is Emilitia, so next update will include some content with her

On a side note, I know it's weird to ask here, but anyone knows where to get some royalty free music with Hollow Knight-y feel? I don't think I can hold on classics for too long "^_^

Nanana Dickman

Sep 19, 2018
Thank you, everyone, for your replies and feedback, I did not expect this much!

Not to spoil anything, but you won't be so omnipotent as it seems, that would be too boring in my opinion. First who I'm gonna work on is Emilitia, so next update will include some content with her

On a side note, I know it's weird to ask here, but anyone knows where to get some royalty free music with Hollow Knight-y feel? I don't think I can hold on classics for too long "^_^
Lazy Moon kin has a few but I'm not sure they would fit

They are still awesome

Reactions: darkblane257
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote