Necrosian

Jul 26, 2017
I know this was asked recently, but i didn't find a conclusive answer, so gonna ask again:
Lesbian(and/or futa) only possible?

LewdDog

Feb 2, 2018
As much as I love this game I will wait for someone to release a save file because there's just too much content to re-do everything

Excited to see what's new tho!

Reactions: Ropoductions Games

lemaro

May 11, 2021
As much as I love this game I will wait for someone to release a save file because there's just too much content to re-do everything

Excited to see what's new tho!
I honestly used to feel that way but I feel this is one of the few corruption games that actually is worth replaying.

i guess at the very least may be later down the line when there's even more content. it'll feel like playing it new :D

LewdDog

Feb 2, 2018
I honestly used to feel that way but I feel this is one of the few corruption games that actually is worth replaying.

i guess at the very least may be later down the line when there's even more content. it'll feel like playing it new :D
True but I replayed it too many times already to go through each route haha

• Haha
Reactions: lemaro

Ropoductions Games

Game Developer
May 6, 2022
Is going with Laz the only way to get across to the other side of the graveyard? I can't seem to find any other way
You can cross by showing off your tits to the guard (after speaking with Dolores, who is on the other side of the canal). If you come from Alex route, you can also speak with Thorgrim. You can combine crossing with thorgrim and with Lazlo too!

Reactions: lemaro
4.70 star(s) 26 Votes