Ropoductions Games

Game Developer
May 6, 2022
Trying the game out rn, found a bug, when doing the guard entrance route (possibly others), after getting the outfit you can go down where the goblins were and it triggers some other scene that definitely shouldn't be triggered at that point
Well spotted, thx! need to change that :poop:

holy8675

Nov 28, 2018
Really good, I didn't like the art much first but after 30 minutes of gameplay, I got sucked in :) Good art, great story, looking forward to see more :) well done

Reactions: Ropoductions Games

sleepydrunk

Jan 9, 2018
i think the trigger for some event is broken , this is the first time i play this game and after the first night in the city a bunch of event triggered with some character i never met (lars) and im stuck at the cemetery for some alex funeral

Silvar0Aim

Nov 21, 2021
another question is it a glitch that the first day your in town you cant find the ork cousin or is it not implmented. what i mean is when your in the the town area with the fancy expensive spa and stuff there is a ork you can talk to in the bottom corner talking about his cousin i cant find this cousin in the abby area at all and after the first day you cant find him again meaning its a possible timed thingy.. so where is this cousin

Ropoductions Games

Game Developer
May 6, 2022
another question is it a glitch that the first day your in town you cant find the ork cousin or is it not implmented. what i mean is when your in the the town area with the fancy expensive spa and stuff there is a ork you can talk to in the bottom corner talking about his cousin i cant find this cousin in the abby area at all and after the first day you cant find him again meaning its a possible timed thingy.. so where is this cousin
At the tavern

lemaro

May 11, 2021
wild update - loved it and love where it's going :D
cant wait for our boi dubois to get some amy love.
not sure if future update info is shareable (or teasable) Ropoductions Games - what routes are getting worked on next? or is it more bits and pieces for each / main route update?

• Red Heart

Ropoductions Games

Game Developer
May 6, 2022
wild update - loved it and love where it's going :D
cant wait for our boi dubois to get some amy love.
not sure if future update info is shareable (or teasable) Ropoductions Games - what routes are getting worked on next? or is it more bits and pieces for each / main route update?
We are working currently on the next 2 updates. First one will complete Kylia's quest and add another scene you'll like. The second update will be about something else.

4.70 star(s) 26 Votes