SiuKim

Jul 27, 2018
Hey guys, is coming... and to celebrate it, we're going to do a . Please feel free to ask here anything (please, no spoiler) . It could be questions about the game, the lore, characters, development or even about us!
I'm also curious about your experience with game development since the quality here is really high. Do you guys still plan to make more adult games moving forward?

Also were you expecting so many people to fall in love with the horsecock

PedroEsco

Jan 15, 2022
Could i someone give me a save right where you have to find a way into the city?? its still in the beginning of the game...

For some reason my character just wont face any other way so i cant talk to most people lol

Bacara

Aug 29, 2021
Could i someone give me a save right where you have to find a way into the city?? its still in the beginning of the game...

For some reason my character just wont face any other way so i cant talk to most people lol
Report it to the dev as it's probably a bug.

Ropoductions Games

Game Developer
May 6, 2022
Is there any way to view the full gallery? I already played through a couple times but would like to go look at the scenes without committing too much time
We are going to release a full galley save for our Patrons next . We are going to do so every update until we finish the game (then, we have to think a new special way in-game to get the full gallery save. We want to make it a special reward!)

4.60 star(s) 32 Votes