misterMaster

Nov 11, 2017
Just a bug report: when you need to get money to pay the landlord, the first thing you are asked to do is to visit the dwarf blacksmith, and then his wife in a stall in the Market. If you, however, wander to the prostitutes guild first, get the hostesses' quest and then talk do the dwarf lady, you enter a weird state where you cannot complete the brothel quest for two reasons:
1. the interaction with the chemist mindflayer never leads to getting the medicine, having only the standard interaction.
2. if you backtrack to the guild, and try to enter Madame Figue's office, you get the "private property" warning, telling you to talk to Hailey. But then, if you talk to Hailey, she interacts with you as if you have already entered the office, rending it impossible to get into the quest again.

Reactions: Ropoductions Games

Ropoductions Games

Game Developer
May 6, 2022
Just a bug report: when you need to get money to pay the landlord, the first thing you are asked to do is to visit the dwarf blacksmith, and then his wife in a stall in the Market. If you, however, wander to the prostitutes guild first, get the hostesses' quest and then talk do the dwarf lady, you enter a weird state where you cannot complete the brothel quest for two reasons:
1. the interaction with the chemist mindflayer never leads to getting the medicine, having only the standard interaction.
2. if you backtrack to the guild, and try to enter Madame Figue's office, you get the "private property" warning, telling you to talk to Hailey. But then, if you talk to Hailey, she interacts with you as if you have already entered the office, rending it impossible to get into the quest again.
This was a twisted one, well spotted! I already fixed it for next update. Thanks :BootyTime:

Last edited:
Reactions: Spike2

Ropoductions Games

Game Developer
May 6, 2022
Yo guys, already dropped . Is one of the longest (open) posts we ever made, since there was a lot stuff (and also some secrets) to tell.

If you were wondering when the will be released, you can expect to have it sometime in June. We will share more details soon :WeSmart:

zebucetiva

Jun 24, 2018
I was doing the Museum mission, after that I was roaming and started a mission in Cemitery, where I did with a Dark Elf girl. The point is: game treated like I already passed in the mansion (FMC found Alex body there???), I've never been in that mansion before... I don't know if this was a bug or just a effect of my lacking of reading cutscenes.

After that, the game stick me with Frank, where I need to go to cemetery, but the goddam cemetery is already close and I can't interact with shit.

• Thinking Face

ruisu43

Jun 5, 2021
When I was looking for a place to stay, I denied entering the church society because I wanted to look for others options, but after that it didn't show me the option again, is it possible to join? If so there should be an option to accept later if you haven't decided

Feb 28, 2021
Can I get a save after Alex's death, in .rmmzsave format?
The saves in the thread are in rpg.save format, which doesn't work with RPG Maker MZ.

Ropoductions Games

Game Developer
May 6, 2022
Hey, hey, people!

These are the release dates for the 9th update, Final Orginity v0.3.7.
  • 26/06/24 - FINAL ORGINITY v0.3.7 EARLY ACCESS. (Exclusive for our high tier patrons. This version will include a FULL GALLERY SAVE file, with all the scenes of the game unlocked)
  • 03/07/24 - FINAL ORGINITY v0.3.7 EARLY ACCESS B. (Exclusive for patrons).
  • 10/07/24 - FINAL ORGINITY v0.3.7. (Open version, it'll be posted also here, in F95).
The 7th update is almost done! More info !

Last edited:

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
Hey, hey, people!

These are the release dates for the 9th update, Final Orginity v0.3.7.
  • 26/06/23 - FINAL ORGINITY v0.3.7 EARLY ACCESS. (Exclusive for our high tier patrons. This version will include a FULL GALLERY SAVE file, with all the scenes of the game unlocked)
  • 03/07/23 - FINAL ORGINITY v0.3.7 EARLY ACCESS B. (Exclusive for patrons).
  • 10/07/23 - FINAL ORGINITY v0.3.7. (Open version, it'll be posted also here, in F95).
The 7th update is almost done! More info !
So... we have to go BACK in time to get these updates? :unsure:

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
That's not it; I truly appreciate the release dates, but it's not 2023 anymore. ;)

LewdDog

Feb 2, 2018
Damn still no save posted

I might replay through the whole game to check out the new content if it has any fellatio content

Could someone tell me if it does?

Ropoductions Games

Game Developer
May 6, 2022
Hey guys, is coming... and to celebrate it, we're going to do a . Please feel free to ask here anything (please, no spoiler) . It could be questions about the game, the lore, characters, development or even about us!

Last edited:
Reactions: deviled_egg

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
Hey guys, is coming... and to celebrate it, we're going to do a . Please feel free to ask here anything (please, no spoiler) . It could be questions about the game, the lore, characters or even about us!
Question 1:

How did you start out? Were you working a full time job while starting to develop? Were you originally a game developer or did you work (/are you working) in another field?

Question 2:

When are those horsemen scenes coming that were teased all the way back in the first demo? :sneaky:

4.60 star(s) 32 Votes