alex1415

Jan 7, 2019
I'm reading all your feedback and we find your comments very interesting! Since we are starting (v0.2.5) every suggestion is apreciated. We are taking note of most of them.

Hmm... I've recently played Bawdy Traditions and I loved it! Can you recommend me more story-based RPGs with the same issue ???

Thank you all!
Great game and nice writing. Also a bug i encountered.
it's after circus scene with Alex. If you talk to the mercenary and then try to leave you get stuck, but if you dont talk to him and just leave, scene works normaly

here is the save

alex1415

Jan 7, 2019
I'm reading all your feedback and we find your comments very interesting! Since we are starting (v0.2.5) every suggestion is apreciated. We are taking note of most of them.

Hmm... I've recently played Bawdy Traditions and I loved it! Can you recommend me more story-based RPGs with the same issue ???

Thank you all!
Also another bug. After bringing something from medicine guild to madame Figue and talking to her to get the dress in the tailor guild you can talk to her again, then you will progress to the third phase with atracting customeres and getting the dress.(save 11)
Also if you try to leave after that using the upper block of exit you get suck (save 12)

Last edited:
Reactions: Ropoductions Games

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020

Thank you all!
I love the style and originality of the art, especially the use of custom assets. As for feedback, my previous comment was made more in general as it seems to be too common to ignore quality of life standards in rpgm (too many games have dialogue and characters that move as a super slow pace in Chinese-developed games, for example), so I would say that's something to consider very early on.

I'll keep an eye on this with great interest

• Red Heart

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
I can't seem to get Ropas route when looking for a place to sleep, both Partisian place and Strom work, but not him.

alex1415

Jan 7, 2019
Please tell me, which scenes didn't appear??
I dont know the names of the scenes.i Quess it's easier for you to check for yourself with my save file. Obviously i didnt unlock some of the different route to get in the city scenes, because it was not my goal to fill the gallery. But i didnt get many mandatory scenes from the start of the game

Ropoductions Games

Game Developer
May 6, 2022
We're going to look into every bug you guys tell us and we're thankful for you telling us all of them. We think we will release a version of 0.2.5 with the fixes.

About the more advanced suggestions, Final Orginity is a narrative game, it's the kind of game made by and for people who like stories and as such, things like events that activate automatically are convenient for the programming side, and skipping and backtracking features are more easily said than done, because the events that contain the story are also the delicate pillars that hold the game (we'd know after all the testing).
But we'll still consider your comments and improve aspects of it in the ways we can, Autosave being a reasonable one.

If you find examples of these kind of convenient features, specially if they're found in RPGMaker games, you can link to those games too!

gustop

Aug 11, 2020
If you find examples of these kind of convenient features, specially if they're found in RPGMaker games, you can link to those games too!
Can you make Ctrl do the fast skip? And also can you add a save/start point right at "Outside" the gate of the town at the beginning of the game

DarkWolf12

Jul 3, 2017
Great game and nice writing. Also a bug i encountered.
it's after circus scene with Alex. If you talk to the mercenary and then try to leave you get stuck, but if you dont talk to him and just leave, scene works normaly

here is the save
How did you leave without talking to him? When I tried that, it triggered the sequence where he comes up to you and tells you to steal the black book. And then it gets stuck again.

joose

Jan 21, 2018

Thank you all!
yoo bawdy traditions owns lfg

atvlongjump

May 27, 2017
Question, after working the brothel the first day, when i got back to the managers room, its just a black screen. Any way past it?

alex1415

Jan 7, 2019
How did you leave without talking to him? When I tried that, it triggered the sequence where he comes up to you and tells you to steal the black book. And then it gets stuck again.
Did the same thing you did, but didnt get stuck. No idea why

Last edited:

itthatbetrays

Dec 13, 2018
Really nice game, I tried doing all the work quests, but I had the crash when I tried doing the mercenary one first, luckily I saved before and managed to undo it, but then I wanted to try it on the save file where I did the tavern and brothel guild missions first and I think it fucked up the flags with the dwarf ladies because I'm not getting the dialogues I did to bring one to the bank like I got on the first try (the bodyguard in front of Alex's house also stopped bothering me)

@Ropoduction Games I like the characters and I like you're setting up different paths, I hope we'll get the chance to get multiple corruption routes.
I'd love to have the protag give her first time to either her housemate or the slavers.
Also a personal curiosity, there will be only be humanoid monsterfucking aside from the tentacle scene? I see horsemen and goblins/orcs, but as a fan of more bestial monsters I wanted to ask if you were considering scenes in that direction!

Ropoductions Games

Game Developer
May 6, 2022
We've been reading your comments and fixing these bugs you spotted. It's crazy because some of your bugs your are reporting didn't happen to us! We've been also playing and playing and found some other bugs, here are the ones we've detected and fixed so far:

BUGS FIXED FOR FINAL ORIGINITY V0.2.5

• FIXED DIALOGUE FOR STREET DWARF.
  • FIXED BUG "PST! BLONDIE" IN CLOWN GUILD.
  • NOW ABLE TO RETURN TO PINK GUILD AFTER MISSION.
  • FIXED BOXMAN'S DIALOGUE.
  • FIXED NPC DIALOGUES IN TAILORS' AND BLACKSMITHS' GUILD.
  • CLARIFIED AND EXPANDED QUEST LOG.
  • FIX SOME EVENTS FROM THE GALLERY.
  • CLARIFIED INSTRUCTIONS OF MERCENARY (THORGRIM).
  • REMOVED NIGHTTIME NPCs IN PATRICIANS PARK.
  • TRANSLATED BANKER NPC DIALOGUE AND WEST DOOR OF ALEX.
  • AUTOMATED DOORS IN PINK GUILD AND OTHER LOCATIONS.
  • NOW AMY'S SLAVE SUIT IS AVAILABLE ON AMY'S MIRROR.
  • FIXED ENDING AFTER CHAD LEAVES
  • FIXED SOME BUGS FROM ST. POLLA GATES (v0.1.3)

That's why we've decided to release Final Orginity v0.2.5 B in a matter of weeks, a version free of these bugs and any others we find in the coming days. Did you find any other bug????

We'll also be including some new content, improving the overall game experience , and preparing the way for the first chapter of Rokas path (for the next version). This patch, as is ussual, will be available some days earlier for our patreon community.

Stay tuned!

Last edited:

Dikaebi

Dec 28, 2019
Ropoductions Games

1. Working at the bar, after taking all the customers and after taking the salt to the customer, I think I should talk to "Big Bob" but he doesn't appear anywhere
Love the game so far, the pixel style feel fresh. Does anyone know if there is anyway to fix the above problem in the current version?

Though my problem is that there is no salt to speak of or rather i can't interact with it nor there is anything to point at it. When i interact with any guard big bob say to work, but the quest is still to talk to big bob and he is nowhere in sight

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
The message log window and fast forward text can be done with Yanfly's and Yanfly's plugins since you're using MV, and I found for hiding the text window with a key press. There are also other versions out there if you don't want to use the YEP ones, I think Tsukihime also has some plugins that cover this.

4.60 star(s) 32 Votes