Dr.Mummy

Mar 1, 2022
We think that happened because you didn't keep getting customers until the game told you it was enough, because that's when the rest of the quest activates and you weren't supposed to be able to go back in until then but we missed that in the current version.
thanks for the help, but now I have to start all over again because I always save the game in the same save slot :censored:

Ropoductions Games

Game Developer
May 6, 2022
Hey hey people,

How is it going? Today we present .

This version is essentially a hot-fix of the many bugs that unfortunately we have found in v0.2.5 (the most complex to program to date without a doubt).

In this patch we introduce, however, some new content, that is a rework of the very early game (t-shirt events, Frank) and a reveiling scene with a Mind Flayer. This version also prepare the way for the next big update, the sixth one, which will be focused on the Rokas route. There's quite of new art too.... and a second Ropo hidden in a secret area!

This version is also available on mac!

Here's a summary of everything new we've introduced in v0.2.5 B:

BUGFIX
: We have fixed a ton of bugs. Here's a summary of the fixes:

Game-breaking bugs:

• Fixed serious BUG with "Pst! Blondie!"
  • Fixed serious BUG with returning to the Pink Guild (no longer possible). Fixed softlock with Madame Figue and Alex.
  • Fixed serious BUG related to Big Bob's mission (fixed quest's progression).
Minor bugs:

• Corrected many conversations with NPCs located in "West St. Polla" (Dwarf girl, Husband, Peddler, Boxman…). We also fixed some interactions with characters from the Tailors Guild and the Blacksmiths Guild.
  • In Patricians Park, we also fixed conversations with NPCs. We also removed several night-time NPCs. Mercenary's instructions are now clearer (look for a woman for Thorgrim).
  • Fixed the end of the version after Chad leaves.
  • Expanded and clarified quest log.
  • We have translated some events that were still in Spanish (conversation with Joao and some doors).
  • We fixed various bugs in the gallery and mirror events ("yes" removed and slave outfit now available).
  • We solved different bugs related to the v0.1.3 tavern (at the city gates).
  • We are standardizing the game's doors to function similarly (work in progress).
Improvements:

• You can now access South St. Polla from Patricians Park.
  • Now Amy can show her boobs to Alex.
  • Rework of the beginning of the game. Now Amy has more interactions with NPCs / expanded possibilities with the wet t-shirt.
  • Minor rework of the BBC event's ending. Minor rework of Alex's event's ending.
  • New hidden Ropo in secret area (Ropo #2).
ART:

• IMG. Alex's amulet.
  • IMG Scene. Amy and the Mind Flayer.
  • IMG Scene. Amy changes clothes at the inn.
  • Animation. Amy and the Old Blind Man (wet t-shirt version).
  • Mind Flayer portrait.
  • Rework of Alex, Chad, and Stoned Amy portraits.
  • Rework of Rokas' slave NPCs.
  • Rework of other NPCS (Chad and his cousins, blue capes…).
  • Rework of some tileset elements.
SOUND:

• Added more SFX.
  • New SFX added.

Hope you enjoy the update

Last edited:

CopperBull

Aug 27, 2020
With the emphasis on eventual consequences I was hoping taking the mercenary path would give me more options when taking his mission. Didn't get to keep the guard disguise like I did the horse outfit when taking that path either

Good stuff regardless and looking forward to what's coming next!

Reactions: Ropoductions Games

Ropoductions Games

Game Developer
May 6, 2022
With the emphasis on eventual consequences I was hoping taking the mercenary path would give me more options when taking his mission. Didn't get to keep the guard disguise like I did the horse outfit when taking that path either

Good stuff regardless and looking forward to what's coming next!
Killing the goblins with the mercenary definitely could be seriously relevant in future events (same with the other ways you get into St. Polla). We have many plans in our minds for future updates.

kuno99

Jan 5, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

where is the parcel?i checked the tavern but didnt find anyone or anything that would give it to me?
Ok so I think I figured out the issue. I originally didn't accept Rokas' offer to "help" me at first, then re-opened the dialogue with him to accept disguising as his slave again. I guess that seemed to bug the game when I walked into the tavern and the intended event didn't pop

Reactions: Ropoductions Games

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FinalOrginity-0.2.5b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Bipnip

Jun 5, 2018
Confused, pretty sure I did everything up until the slave pit where you sleep and it goes to "to be continued" but i havent seen half the scenes shown on page 1 here

4.60 star(s) 32 Votes