Blanko2

Jan 15, 2018
I love the art style and the characters - the slow-burn of sex content is nice but also agonizing but in a good way.
I have, however run into quite a few bugs. Mostly related to the BBC content:

- If you do pink guild first, it finishes at night, you can then immediately start BBC which i thought was intended but if you do this, you cannot continue as you will be stuck with the 'too tired to wander' and can't reach other clients
- If you return to BBC before all clients are gathered you can no longer progress, bob will not be present and you cannot leave without talking to him
- Unsure if bug: During BBC client seeking the hotsprings guy will talk about a whorehouse - may be intentional
- After doing the BBC content if you go to the hotsprings you will get the 'i am not interested in your whorehouse' dialogue and appear with the BBC outfit during this scene
- After doing BBC content cannot go into Gomul's - says they would not be interested in BBC

- There are a few scenes where no matter what costume you are wearing you will revert to the regular outfit for the dialogue

DDDNOMYASS

Dec 12, 2020
The message:
I'm writing this reply in hopes of the game developer reading the thoughts of a player. But mostly to express my thoughts on the matter. After playing around with one of the routes. going to come back to munch on the others some more on a later date. The game is at the end of act 1 and start of act 2 point of the story and I'll will say that I'm enjoying my time playing this game. The story has twits and turns hinting at a deeper layer. And that's just one of the routes. Thou their has been some bugs with the lingering effects of the diner job and if you return too early to the diner to check on your progress you cant leave even after talking to the manager. As well as a missing load function on the game. you have to go to the main menu click continue on your saves. However that is an oversight of fleshing out the routes in this game. And their are a lot of routes. Each unique, expertly drawn, animated, and attention grabbing. Like how their are consequence of not doing certain tasks like the mercenary and the goblins. And the soundtrack goes really hard at certain moments. you didn't have to but you did so major props on that. Kind of makes me a bit sad on how we aren't going to fight some foes. But that's the rpg part of my brain be tickling. Hope to see any of the future updates and some minor suggestions. I wonder if it wont be too much trouble in implementing a combat function for amy. Lord knows she needs to learn how to fight. either being self taught, asking the mercenary and maybe learn his name, learn some thieving tricks, or face a dilemma on that female guard who might arrest you for an incident on her or begrudgingly try and train you on some guard techniques in exchange for some favors since her job is on the line and needs help fast. Also it would be funny to be play as a part time announcer at chad orc cousins wrestling matches. appreciate the Easter egg of a dwarf hold having the same name as one in Warhammer fantasy. look forward in further developments and try and handle the scope creep. you guys have an amazing game on your hands. do you best to keep the game functioning.
My mind:

63376030a3785.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: floran

ChrisEdrian

May 11, 2020
Can someone help me about the secret house that requried Ropo? I just finished the 0.3.0 demo and it was great the pixel artwork, the multiple stories, and the protagonist Amy is very likeable.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ropoductions Games

Ropoductions Games

Game Developer
May 6, 2022
How do you access Horseman scenes (or rather the prerequisite)? Behind what path are they at and how do you find him?
Horse-man content is not already developed yet (We still are in 0.3.0!). However, there are two sneak peek scenes, one at the beginning and the other following the main route.

lemaro

May 11, 2021
Horse-man content is not already developed yet (We still are in 0.3.0!). However, there are two sneak peek scenes, one at the beginning and the other following the main route.
Are you able to reveal what path would you be working on for next update (of course not the actual content)? Kind of similar to what you did before

Ropoductions Games

Game Developer
May 6, 2022
Are you able to reveal what path would you be working on for next update (of course not the actual content)? Kind of similar to what you did before
Next Update will follow the events after Alex Botin's death. No Matter If you did the Main Path or Rokas Path (escaping with Frank)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: lemaro

Zephran

Nov 16, 2018
"sneak peek following the main route" yea thats the one I mean, where is it? how can I find it? And are there any prerequisites?

Dr.Mummy

Mar 1, 2022
hello, is there anyone who has a save game from the route after sleeping in the hotel (more precisely, the continuation from where the new update begins)

Zephran

Nov 16, 2018
If its main route (not in the village intro) then I seem to have missed it unless you mean in the public bath. But if things like wearing the outfit I got from the intro and entering their district with it as soon as its introduced, then I feel like this game needs a walkthrough.
I would dislike to miss content that is teased in the intro and I cant reach on the corrupted, non slave path.
Thank you for your response.

Ropoductions Games

Game Developer
May 6, 2022
I would dislike to miss content that is teased in the intro and I cant reach on the corrupted, non slave path.
Thank you for your response.
The horse people district hasn't appeared yet.
the only route-exclusive horsemen scenes are the pink guild for non slave, and newest scene for slave.

honeysombra

May 9, 2020
In fact, I went to the bar because I talked to all the npc and no one went to the bar anymore. Is there one hidden somewhere or what?
you can walk in the guard tower (bottom-left) with two groups of npcs you can bring to the bar. also there's one group of npcs in the expensive hotel (right side of the map).

4.60 star(s) 32 Votes