VN Unity Finding Buddies [v0.5.02] [FindingBuddies]

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Kitiuuu

Sep 14, 2023
fuck, I have a question, the author of the game also likes boys to fuck in a point, the game is for them and I already see it like a 4-game tin well, those who love a friend to shove in a point also play it clearly

xBobba

Dec 14, 2022
is there any direct download link that doesn't involve .rar cause every single time i download the rar and open it there's an error (any other zip file opens fine) idk what kind of weird bug this is

sorjs53

Mar 17, 2024
is there any direct download link that doesn't involve .rar cause every single time i download the rar and open it there's an error (any other zip file opens fine) idk what kind of weird bug this is
I've never had an issue, but are you extracting it right away?
Andre route is only for the people subscribe?
Andre is a standalone download and he's available in-game with the highest patreon tier.

IWannaMe

Jun 23, 2024
I hope that in the future, in the update at the end of the year or next year, there will be position options, top or bottom, the next update will be in the month of July

LeperDrag

Jul 10, 2019
Uh after I get on the horse and get asked where I would work, after I click all options nothing happens. There's nothing more to click and it won't advance

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes