Ren'Py Finding Cloud 9 [v0.3.1] [Onyx Decadence]

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Chuck6o

Jul 26, 2021
hello I hope you have a great day I have a question will your game have ntr because I don't really like that shit but I see that many of this site do and there are already a lot of games with that .. m for them to spoil another great game;)
Reading a very useful skill that NO one seems to use, or is it that people just that fucken lazy? Make RTFM great again!

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021

1717957648561.png

Hello, dear Patrons!

I hope you're all having an awesome day!

I'm releasing Episode 4 to High-Grade (15$) and Class 3 (10$) tier patrons. I hope you enjoy the update! As with each new Episode, there will be more and more fun stuff and story intrigue. So stay tuned :)

You can get the latest update

So far I've not heard of any bugs. If you find any, please make them known on our channel or write to me in person on Patreon.

I will be releasing a small update by the end of next that will finish some incomplete functions, any bugs found and will contain all kinds of grammar and typo fixes.

Thank you, deeply!

Onyx Decadence

baklol

Aug 13, 2018

View attachment 3720952

Hello, dear Patrons!

I hope you're all having an awesome day!

I'm releasing Episode 4 to High-Grade (15$) and Class 3 (10$) tier patrons. I hope you enjoy the update! As with each new Episode, there will be more and more fun stuff and story intrigue. So stay tuned :)

You can get the latest update

So far I've not heard of any bugs. If you find any, please make them known on our channel or write to me in person on Patreon.

I will be releasing a small update by the end of next that will finish some incomplete functions, any bugs found and will contain all kinds of grammar and typo fixes.

Thank you, deeply!

Onyx Decadence
gotta wait for free stuff

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021

1718637430116.png

Hello, dear Patrons!

Apologies for one day delay on Class 2 tier release. I've been pretty busy pumping out renders and finishing several functions in-game.

I'm releasing Episode 4 for Class 2 (5$) tier. I hope you enjoy the update! As with each new Episode, there will be more and more fun stuff and story intrigue. So stay tuned :)

You can get the latest update:

So far I've not heard of any game-breaking bugs. If you find any, please make them known on our Discord channel or write to me in person on Patreon.

Thank you, deeply!

Onyx Decadence

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes