• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Finding Cloud 9 [v0.3.1] [Onyx Decadence]

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

denadm

Apr 7, 2023
At this stage of development there is no sex in the game, not even naked bodies are shown. There is no point in using it.
It wouldn't hurt to have it translated into other languages as a future development option.

Reactions: MikeOG

Onyx Decadence

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2023
I was going to ask about future tags but I get a feeling of where this is heading tag-wise.
but would like to know if its possible. specifically if it will contain
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and if they will be avoidable/skippable

best of luck to the dev and thank you for sharing your hard work with us.
Hey, Onyx Decadence here. I'm the developer of the game. Currently, things are fluid as the game is in early development, and I will add or remove some things based on popular opinion. Of course, trying not to stray too far away from my original idea. Plenty of things are still subject to change as the game develops further. Thanks :)

Edit: Based on numerous comments that have advised to not give "popular opinion" so much control. I'll take that to heart. I have a clear idea where to take the game, thus I will more or less keep to my own vision. With small bits of leeway here or there. I will also figure out the list of planned tags and fetishes in the coming days to help people understand where this game is headed more clearly.

Last edited:

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Currently, things are fluid as the game is in early development, and I will add or remove some things based on popular opinion.
giphy (2).gif
Just saying but that "popular opinion" thing isn't going to work out very well for you :BootyTime:, is the sandbox the type of grindfest (stats, relationship points, events at a specific time of the day) or the one that doesn't need grinding? (I see that the map preview has the places written so at least that seems good).

Leaving that aside, reading the dev notes, I assume that all kinks are avoidable (they don't happen according to player choice) and the player doesn't have forced LI, right?

Thanks, good luck.

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
Hey, Onyx Decadence here. I'm the developer of the game. Currently, things are fluid as the game is in early development, and I will add or remove some things based on popular opinion. Of course, trying not to stray too far away from my original idea. Plenty of things are still subject to change as the game develops further. Thanks :)
Congratulations. You responded sounding like you would say something. But you said nothing except if enough people ask, anything will go even if it's the opposite of your original idea

Onyx Decadence

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2023
Hey, Onyx Decandence here.
View attachment 3096431
Just saying but that "popular opinion" thing isn't going to work out very well for you :BootyTime:, is the sandbox the type of grindfest (stats, relationship points, events at a specific time of the day) or the one that doesn't need grinding? (I see that the map preview has the places written so at least that seems good).

Leaving that aside, reading the dev notes, I assume that all kinks are avoidable (they don't happen according to player choice) and the player doesn't have forced LI, right?

Thanks, good luck.
1. The sandbox, as it currently stands, will be used for you to pursue whichever character you wish. You will have the option to opt out of content you wouldn't want except some of which might be in the main story. There will be some small minigames throughout the main story, but no grinding is planned. There will be events at specific times of the day to keep the narrative fluid. That, however, is still subject to change if it doesn’t work well.
2. Stats like charisma, etc are mostly meant for some secret dialogue and hidden content, as well as a small roleplaying element.
3. relationships won’t have grind but I plan to implement a system to show how far you’ve progressed with certain characters.
4. All kinks will be avoidable, that's correct. And regarding forced LI, some characters will be more important to the main storyline, but you will be able to choose whether or not to advance romantically with them. The plan is to have an ending scene similar to Fallout: New Vegas, with each of the characters having a different outcome based on some key choices or if they became a Love Interest or not.

Last edited:

Onyx Decadence

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2023
Congratulations. You responded sounding like you would say something. But you said nothing except if enough people ask, anything will go even if it's the opposite of your original idea
Ok, to clarify. The supporters of this project will be able to vote on things on Patreon through polls or surveys. That is what I'm going to base some development decisions on.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
This story makes you question if there is such a thing as bad circumstances due to a terrible turn of events, or perhaps it's just a matter of perspective how your life can change in an instant, coming with terrible consequences but also with a chance at meeting some incredible people or a way of changing your life for the better. That is, of course, if you see the opportunity in even the darkest of moments.
Is bad circumstances avoidable? :unsure: You know, because I'd rather not go there. :)

The game looks good. Thanks for the share. onyx decadence (y)

A Proper save/load screen :love: 1700320122203.jpeg Thanks, Mate!:sneaky:

Last edited:

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Hey, Onyx Decandence here.

1. The sandbox, as it currently stands, will be used for you to pursue whichever character you wish. You will have the option to opt out of content you wouldn't want except some of which might be in the main story. There will be some small minigames throughout the main story, but no grinding is planned. There will be events at specific times of the day to keep the narrative fluid. That, however, is still subject to change if it doesn’t work well.
2. Stats like charisma, etc are mostly meant for some secret dialogue and hidden content, as well as a small roleplaying element.
3. relationships won’t have grind but I plan to implement a system to show how far you’ve progressed with certain characters.
4. All kinks will be avoidable, that's correct. And regarding forced LI, some characters will be more important to the main storyline, but you will be able to choose whether or not to advance romantically with them. The plan is to have an ending scene similar to Fallout: New Vegas, with each of the characters having a different outcome based on some key choices or if they became a Love Interest or not.
Main question most want answer to - will there be NTR - will your LI be subject to any other men

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
Ok, to clarify. The supporters of this project will be able to vote on things on Patreon through polls or surveys. That is what I'm going to base some development decisions on.
To Clarify = you don't quite have a goal and your patreon votes will determine what tags this game will have. And whether or not anything will be avoidable.

Onyx Decadence

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2023
To Clarify = you don't quite have a goal and your patreon votes will determine what tags this game will have. And whether or not anything will be avoidable.
I have a goal where I want to take the story. I also made it clear in a previous post that at the core of the gameplay is the option to choose what characters to advance with. By development decisions, I mostly mean, things like mini games, outfits, QoL improvements, as well as what characters to focus on more, art, etc. Not necessarily what kinks I will put in the game.
Main question most want answer to - will there be NTR - will your LI be subject to any other men
No.

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes