RPGM Findom Queen (JOI/Femdom/NTR ) [Development Thread]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Parrbapp

Dec 5, 2021
This is really good, especially the art style is great.
I myself would have loved if the path into submission would have been more of a slow burn, since I find teasing and toying with the MC is part of the fun, but right now this game is really nice aside from that

Ashynobi

Apr 23, 2023
Just so I know (I don't want to stress you or anything since you just released the game xD), how often do you plan to release the updates?

guttermind

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2023
Just so I know (I don't want to stress you or anything since you just released the game xD), how often do you plan to release the updates?
i'm planning to release big updates every two months or so, with smaller updates and hotfixes in between

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ashynobi
Jul 14, 2021
Excited for public release. I know you said linearity, but will there be any option to replay scenes? I like Femdom University 0's model of having generic submission scenes around the school that you can replay every day.

guttermind

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2023
This looks good, cant wait for the pubblic release, the game Will come also for android?
thanks! i’m not sure how to port it to android rn. If it’s not too much hassle i’ll definitely put out an android version but i think you can still play it using joiplay or something

Reactions: yoi9152
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes