RPGM Findom Queen (JOI/Femdom/NTR ) [Development Thread]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

•••

Mar 26, 2021
guttermind Hey, just a small tip for the future. I'm aware how these projects can go, you think it's almost done and then it's not, or it was hard to estimate some things, etc. If you're not certain of when it'll release, it's better to just not give any time frame. A release being delayed feels worse to people than not knowing when it'll be done, as long as they see progress.

• Red Heart
Reactions: guttermind

guttermind

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2023
guttermind Hey, just a small tip for the future. I'm aware how these projects can go, you think it's almost done and then it's not, or it was hard to estimate some things, etc. If you're not certain of when it'll release, it's better to just not give any time frame. A release being delayed feels worse to people than not knowing when it'll be done, as long as they see progress.
yeah, sorry about that. I set my expectations too high and aimed to make the game super non-linear but it didn’t turn out the way i wanted so i ended up redoing everything and missed the deadline.

The game is pretty linear for now but i'll add story choices later

•••

Mar 26, 2021
yeah, sorry about that. I set my expectations too high and aimed to make the game super non-linear but it didn’t turn out the way i wanted so i ended up redoing everything and missed the deadline.

The game is pretty linear for now but i'll add story choices later
Linear isn't bad honestly. I think most people would play this for the content not so much figuring out 100 different paths.
The money cheat being available is appreciated, saves a lot of time!

PS: the hide button doesn't hide the entire UI, the cursor and progress bar are still visible

• Red Heart
Reactions: guttermind

guttermind

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2023
Linear isn't bad honestly. I think most people would play this for the content not so much figuring out 100 different paths.
The money cheat being available is appreciated, saves a lot of time!
I’m planning to add a few impactful choices here and there, but overall it’ll stay mostly linear.

Thanks for all the support during development <3

PS: the hide button doesn't hide the entire UI, the cursor and progress bar are still visible
Yeah, I’m working on a hotfix right now. Some people reported bugs with the NTR scenes not showing up. If you find any more issues, please let me know.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes