RPGM Findom Queen (JOI/Femdom/NTR ) [Development Thread]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Aug 21, 2023
Hey one quick question, I'm thinking I'll probably subscribe to your patreon on my next payday, and you say there's an exclusive Alice outfit. Are you allowed to say what it is?

Just to see if I want to get that tier, or the one below it

• Red Heart
Reactions: guttermind
Oct 25, 2017
lol if only i'd known charli had a new album.

i can make lime green variant in the next update tho
View attachment 3808974
YES! I love this so much! It's crazy how I have Von Dutch stuck on my head playing on repeat for the last few hours and then I come across this. Unexpected.

I have a few questions about your art process: I'm on the process of coding my own game, and I feel like I have enough material and a solid design document to actually start a prototype. But with it comes the question of artwork. I'm still completely at a loss about which workflow to use. I know a lot about 3D modeling in Blender for static assets, but characters would have to be imported into the scene because creating characters from scratch in Blender is simply too much work for a solo dev. So I'm thinking about all of the possibilities like Daz, Honey Select, CC4, etc. etc. And your style is just so cool, I'm wondering just how much work/time it takes to go from the last thing you do on koikatsu until you finish the retouch in Photoshop. Like if you measure all of the time it takes to create a scene, how much of that time is spent on transforming the final koikatsu pose into the finished painting?

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

guttermind

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2023
YES! I love this some much! It's crazy how I have Von Dutch stuck on my head playing on repeat for the last few hours and then I come across this. Unexpected.
what are the odds, i've been listening to the "sucker" album just recently

I have a few questions about your art process
I wouldn't recommend creating an entire character from scratch in blender, you'll burn out with all the sculpting, retopology, rigging, creating custom clothes, etc.

I've never actually used DAZ but I think the typical workflow for most 3d devs is just using DAZ and nothing else. You could potentially sculpt, retop, and rig your character's head, then use the Genesis 8 female body from DAZ and attach them together. DAZ bodies are customizable with a lot of morphs, so you can create different body shapes unless you have some really unique stylized character like this
1720408369774.jpeg

Also, i've seen many games lately that use Virt-A-Mate. The visuals are worse than daz but you can create some nice animations even on a potato pc

About koikatsu:
It takes me about an hour to create and retouch a short scene. For a small animation i spend around 2 hours. The entire engine is built on Unity so importing some objects can be a hassle since you can't just import an fbx/obj file, you have to convert it into a unity asset first. Honey Select is exactly the same as Koikatsu.
One more thing: you can't sell your games on steam if you use any of Illusion's software (Koikatsu, Honey Select, AI Shoujo).

In short theres no universal workflow pipeline. Use different software together, experiment and try to find your own art style

Oct 25, 2017
what are the odds, i've been listening to the "sucker" album just recently

I wouldn't recommend creating an entire character from scratch in blender, you'll burn out with all the sculpting, retopology, rigging, creating custom clothes, etc.

I've never actually used DAZ but I think the typical workflow for most 3d devs is just using DAZ and nothing else. You could potentially sculpt, retop, and rig your character's head, then use the Genesis 8 female body from DAZ and attach them together. DAZ bodies are customizable with a lot of morphs, so you can create different body shapes unless you have some really unique stylized character like this
View attachment 3810120

Also, i've seen many games lately that use Virt-A-Mate. The visuals are worse than daz but you can create some nice animations even on a potato pc

About koikatsu:
It takes me about an hour to create and retouch a short scene. For a small animation i spend around 2 hours. The entire engine is built on Unity so importing some objects can be a hassle since you can't just import an fbx/obj file, you have to convert it into a unity asset first. Honey Select is exactly the same as Koikatsu.
One more thing: you can't sell your games on steam if you use any of Illusion's software (Koikatsu, Honey Select, AI Shoujo).

In short theres no universal workflow pipeline. Use different software together, experiment and try to find your own art style
Thank you. I didn't know about the steam thing (not that I was planning on getting it to steam but it's good to have that information before I commit to something). I have a few things clear in mind right now: no animations, and no crude straight-from-the-software art. I'll certainly post process stuff in blender and photoshop. I'm a graphic designer and I have an old drawing tablet gathering dust somewhere so I think I'll have to bring it out of retirement and give it a try. I'll even try altering and painting over IRL photos like GGGB or something like that.

• Red Heart
Aug 21, 2023
Hey I was thinking about some potential outfits that Alice might look good in (eventually ofc, not in this version).

And I was thinking, if you happen to make an update around Halloween time, or an ingame story event that happens during the Halloween season, Alice would look great in a slutty costume or something, lol.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote