RPGM Findom Queen (JOI/Femdom/NTR ) [Development Thread]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

WindKazuya

Dec 16, 2019
Will there be an option for the player to choose if Alice cucks the player with BBC only?
Option of Alice turning into a QOS snowbunny, with tattoos and jewelry? Alice seems perfect for that tbh.
Forced feminization?
Watching her get fucked and then eating her out after the bull is done, and other similar fun cuck activities?
We need some extreme humiliation and degradation :)
Also voice acting. Not sure how you feel about AI voices, but you could practically generate voice lines for free on your PC and it does sound good, moaning etc would have to be added as an sfx. If you are interested I can help you out with links for setup, just DM me :)

Super excited about the game!

Reactions: Aleks_x
Aug 21, 2023
Will there be an option for the player to choose if Alice cucks the player with BBC only?
Option of Alice turning into a QOS snowbunny, with tattoos and jewelry? Alice seems perfect for that tbh.
Forced feminization?
Watching her get fucked and then eating her out after the bull is done, and other similar fun cuck activities?
Also voice acting. Not sure how you feel about AI voices, but you could practically generate voice lines for free on your PC and it does sound good, moaning etc would have to be added as an sfx. If you are interested I can help you out with links for setup, just DM me :)

Super excited about the game!
I agree that the cleanup is absolutely essential to cuckolding, but the QOS stuff should be added later, if ever. It turns a lot of people off I've seen. Almost becomes too niche. Might be a good path to make once the game is in a good spot though

Reactions: richarddlopatin

guttermind

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2023
Forced feminization?
Thanks! Yes, definitely. Cuckolding and NTR will be significant themes in the game, especially with BBC

I'm not sure tbh. I tried ElevenLabs and it was perfect, i even found some voices that fit the characters well. But i'm unsure if I can use these voices without the creators permission. Is there a local TTS alternative to ElevenLabs that produces the same quality?

• Red Heart
Reactions: SlaveOfDirtyFeet

AnotherCrystal

Jun 19, 2024
Hi! Great game, I am playing it right now, or well, when it is available that is. How long did it take you to learn this much about developing a game? and how much time did you spend every week/day making it?

Last edited:

guttermind

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2023
Hi! Great game, I am playing it right now, or well, when it is available that is. How long did it take you to learn this much about developing a game? and how much time did you spend every week/day making it?
hey, thanks. It took me about 3 months to learn the basics of rpgm and javascript. I wouldn't call it actual game development, i'm just tweaking rpgm engine and adding some js code, nothing more

and how much time did you spend every week/day making it?
at least 1-2 hours of my free time, almost every day

kvapalox

Dec 30, 2021
maybe cuckolding would be like optional? or based on what you choose during the game? cause for me personally i just dont like it and try to avoid it as much as possible but i do understand people who like that <3

Reactions: wahhaw

EmergentLime

Formerly 'emergentLime'
Sep 18, 2022
Half the comments on here are like "when is it being released?" Chill, if it's 1 month or 6 months whatever, it sounds like it could be fun, dev is giving updates and being engaging. It'll be released when it will be released.

Definitely looks interesting, I think the artwork looks good too and I'm really curious about the storyline.

Keep up the good work!

Last edited:

ftlv261

Apr 19, 2024
guys i don't want to set deadlines because it stresses me out lol but it will be soon
Please don't stress out. Imo, everytime someone asks you for a release date, instead of thinking about when the date will be, just take it as someone highly interested (like myself) that is supporting you spiritually from some random place on this planet! Keep up the good work!

Last edited:

EllieN7

Oct 10, 2023
This looks incredible! Alice looks perfect <3 I wish there were more games with femdom/findom themes. I'm new to F95 and had no idea there were so many awesome developers creating adult games like these. I've mostly been playing some Japanese visual novels and a few Ren'Py games on Steam. I can't wait to play Findom Queen!

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote