RPGM Findom Queen (JOI/Femdom/NTR ) [Development Thread]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Smoly

Oct 15, 2022
oops, accidentally deleted the previous post, here it is again

hey everyone, i'm redesigning some of my characters(except Alice) since i wasn't happy with their previous looks
Here's Ivy, an alt goth/emo girl
View attachment 3685789

Could you help me out and let me know which of these designs you prefer
I like the haircut on the left with the fishnet on the right so both lol

Reactions: guttermind

kvapalox

Dec 30, 2021
hey absolutely love how everything looks so far. is there any dates on release or you still dont know?

kvapalox

Dec 30, 2021
bro if u include everything that youve shove on the screenshots that would be basically a lot of content for 0.1 belive me, ive seen some 0.1 games that had like 3-4 scenes and poor story. i would support you canuse as i said it looks very good and you r a great man with a big heart )))) <3

• Red Heart
Reactions: guttermind

guttermind

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2023
bro if u include everything that youve shove on the screenshots that would be basically a lot of content for 0.1 belive me, ive seen some 0.1 games that had like 3-4 scenes and poor story. i would support you canuse as i said it looks very good and you r a great man with a big heart )))) <3
appreciate the kind words man ;D, yeah im aiming to add just a bit of content and introduce a few side characters initially. I don't want to introduce all the characters at once because it would spread out the content too thinly

akasubjoe

Mar 8, 2020
From the content I've seen so far from following along, the pacing is perfect & I think a 0.1 would do a lot to boost awareness of the project(and also may or may not be anxiously anticipating the release lmao)
And there's also a danger in building up the anticipation too much for too long. Ive seen this happen with updates, where the bigger the delay, the more the disappointement. I dunno, just thinking aloud really

Aug 21, 2023
And there's also a danger in building up the anticipation too much for too long. Ive seen this happen with updates, where the bigger the delay, the more the disappointement. I dunno, just thinking aloud really
I think he's got things covered tbh, Guttermind doesn't look like the guy who makes Under the Witch for instance... he's got a plan, and an idea of what he wants in the release

Reactions: akasubjoe
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote