RPGM Findom Queen (JOI/Femdom/NTR ) [Development Thread]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Aug 21, 2023
oops, accidentally deleted the previous post, here it is again

hey everyone, i'm redesigning some of my characters since i wasn't happy with their previous looks.
Here's Ivy, an alt goth/emo girl
View attachment 3685789

Could you help me out and let me know which of these designs you prefer
Idk, I like them both. The face and hair of the left one is better imo, but I like the shorts of the right one.

The left one looks kinda sporty with those shorts and thigh highs

But if that's what you're going for it's looking great

• Red Heart
Reactions: guttermind

guttermind

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2023
Idk, I like them both. The face and hair of the left one is better imo, but I like the shorts of the right one.

The left one looks kinda sporty with those shorts and thigh highs

But if that's what you're going for it's looking great
yeah, you're right. I think i'll swap the shorts on the left one but keep the high thighs

• Red Heart
Reactions: SlaveOfDirtyFeet

akasubjoe

Mar 8, 2020
oops, accidentally deleted the previous post, here it is again

hey everyone, i'm redesigning some of my characters since i wasn't happy with their previous looks.
Here's Ivy, an alt goth/emo girl
View attachment 3685789

Could you help me out and let me know which of these designs you prefer
Fishnets win. But I prefer your original girl to both of them tbh (hopefully she's still in the game?)

guttermind

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2023
Fishnets win. But I prefer your original girl to both of them tbh (hopefully she's still in the game?)
Alice? of course she's still in the game :-D i haven't touched her design
These are just side characters and you won't have to do their quests if you don't want to.

don't know about fishnets tho, they look kinda ugly during animations

Reactions: akasubjoe
Aug 21, 2023
You said there was a athletic girl too right? As one of the side characters? Would be cool if we got the chance to sniff her shoes... maybe she could catch us and begin her quest chain or something

guttermind

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2023
You said there was a athletic girl too right? As one of the side characters? Would be cool if we got the chance to sniff her shoes... maybe she could catch us and begin her quest chain or something
yes, you can ask her to be your gym coach and pay for each "training" session(it's not cheap though:oops:)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SlaveOfDirtyFeet
Aug 21, 2023
Sorry I've just come off Paradox forums so I'm feeling very inquisitive lol. Just one more tiny question, you said there's some form of relationship meter, will that still be around?

Would be interesting to purposely try and "decrease" this affection so Alice or the side character in question treats us "worse"

guttermind

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2023
Sorry I've just come off Paradox forums so I'm feeling very inquisitive lol. Just one more tiny question, you said there's some form of relationship meter, will that still be around?

Would be interesting to purposely try and "decrease" this affection so Alice or the side character in question treats us "worse"
she'll be treating you pretty bad from the start lol, i've added an affection meter so you could boost it to initiate the romance route in the future updates. It doesn't affect much rn aside from some minor dialogue and scene variations.
There's also a cuck meter which is probably more important, especially for those who hate NTR. If you raise it high enough she'll start fucking other guys

Aug 21, 2023
she'll be treating you pretty bad from the start lol, i've added an affection meter so you could boost it to initiate the romance route in the future updates. It doesn't affect much rn aside from some minor dialogue and scene variations.
There's also a cuck meter which is probably more important, especially for those who hate NTR. If you raise it high enough she'll start fucking other guys
Sounds amazing, thank you so much!

• Red Heart
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote