RPGM Findom Queen (JOI/Femdom/NTR ) [Development Thread]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Aug 21, 2023
Can testify to that too. Makes me understand why ToT updates are so slow!
I've used RPGMaker, Twee/SugarCube, Renpy, Unity -- all have issues (RenPy probably least hassle for me, Unity biggest pain, even though I'm a C# dev).
I give game devs credit... any devs really. Computers really are another language, and trying to be fluent in that language isn't an easy task at allll lol

• Red Heart
Reactions: guttermind

Swooosh

Oct 22, 2021
yeah, i should've chosen ren'py but it's too late to switch engines now, and i don't have the patience to learn ren'py nor python
I'm so sorry for that. :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
Btw good luck with your game, i hope someone will do a renpy port so i can play this game someday.

• Red Heart

•••

Mar 26, 2021
oops, accidentally deleted the previous post, here it is again

hey everyone, i'm redesigning some of my characters(except Alice) since i wasn't happy with their previous looks
Here's Ivy, an alt goth/emo girl
View attachment 3685789

Could you help me out and let me know which of these designs you prefer
I prefer the left one's face and hair but the right one's shorts and fishnets

AstarothArts

Jun 3, 2024
Not big a fan of dom type play but admittedly, your game got me interested.
Will her outfits change depending on the route the MC takes?

subbypet160

Aug 13, 2022
So stoked for this game!! checking the development thread almost everyday for the release, cant wait! So glad to see projects like this in development. all the good ones always get abandoned :cry:

• Red Heart

guttermind

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2023
So stoked for this game!! checking the development thread almost everyday for the release, cant wait! So glad to see projects like this in development. all the good ones always get abandoned :cry:
thank you! i can't wait to release it either at this point lol. Right now i'm trying to add a phone mechanic to the game so you can rewatch Alice's nudes and sextapes(not the scene gallery). I'm not sure if it will be in the first release since it's a bit buggy and unpolished but it will definitely be in future builds.

here's the current look of the prototype
Untitled-1.png Untitled-11.png Untitled-111.png

hippeux

May 4, 2023
Game looks great so far! excited for release so i can lock myself in my room for several hours and disassociate with humanity.

• Red Heart
Aug 21, 2023
thank you! i can't wait to release it either at this point lol. Right now i'm trying to add a phone mechanic to the game so you can rewatch Alice's nudes and sextapes(not the scene gallery). I'm not sure if it will be in the first release since it's a bit buggy and unpolished but it will definitely be in future builds.

here's the current look of the prototype
View attachment 3715899 View attachment 3715900 View attachment 3715901
It's looking great so far, so damn hyped :)

• Red Heart

Ryuzavi

Aug 16, 2021
View attachment 3094015

Hey everyone, I'm a solo dev working on my first game. The concept is straightforward: you live with a high school brat who's always finding ways to drain your money and humiliate you. I will also add NTR route(Optional). The game is in its early stages but I'll be sharing updates in this thread. I have a lot of content and gameplay mechanics planned,but it will take time since I'm both the programmer and artist.
you didnt upload the game bro?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote